Update on Licence

Got my licence back from DVLA after medical, Two question now 1… Amber traffic light symbol on rear of licence, any ideas? 2 Catogory C1E drawbar says I can only drive up to a 8.5 ton combination even though I have a full class 1 entitlement? :confused:

C+E supercedes C1E

tarmactipper:
Amber traffic light symbol on rear of licence, any ideas?

Yeah you have a speeding fine on the way.

No only joking it’s just a design feature or some kind of safety feature i have one i mine too.

The traffic light symbol on your licence is meaningless, it might be some kind of security feature I’m not sure.

C1E with code 107 is because you had your licence before 1997, when the categories changed in 1997 you automatically qualified for cat C1E but with a weight restriction, as you have cat CE you can disregard the weight restriction on cat C1E as it’s over-ridden by cat CE.

Traffiklight is yellow,and there is a mark with date your license for hgv,for exemple,will expire. i think

Now they have binned the counterpart off how the hell do you remember/find out when any points you have will be expired?

I have three, totally never thought about logging it down as I didn’t know the counterpart were being binned :smiling_imp:

Benjie83:
how the hell do you remember/find out when any points you have will be expired?

DVLA website, check licence, and insert licence number, national insurance number and post code i believe .

bald bloke:

Benjie83:
how the hell do you remember/find out when any points you have will be expired?

DVLA website, check licence, and insert licence number, national insurance number and post code i believe .

Your a Gent, cheers BB :sunglasses:

Nothing like a bt of reminiscing ffs lol, I cant wait too see them gone, dunno why they don’t just attach it to the licence, not like there ain’t enough space on it lol