Unusual combinations

The other day i saw an artic (tandem axle trailer i think) with a caravan hooked behind it. From looking at the outfit, i’d guess it would be taxed “Showmans”.

What have you seen?

Driveroneuk:
The other day i saw an artic (tandem axle trailer i think) with a caravan hooked behind it. From looking at the outfit, i’d guess it would be taxed “Showmans”.

What have you seen?

It’s common among Circuses in Europe to tow two trailers. They has to get some special permission for that:

It’s quite common in Eastern Europe, but I also seen that in France.

Twice now I’ve seen tractors with lowloader & digger on and a spreader on the back of that once in the sticks and once heading for the town center :open_mouth:

Have a pic somewhere if I can find it…

pete904ni:
Twice now I’ve seen tractors with lowloader & digger on and a spreader on the back of that once in the sticks and once heading for the town center :open_mouth:

My mates lad, an agricultural contractor, does that regularly.

Technically, there’s a 20mph speed limit, but its rarely enforced.

Driveroneuk:

pete904ni:

My mates lad, an agricultural contractor, does that regularly.

Technically, there’s a 20mph speed limit, but its rarely enforced.

So its leagal then… looked like fun on the roundabouts!

I followed a truck in France towing a cage with two lions in it. I didn’t like the way they kept looking at me!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

There’s a guy around here who tows a pair of muck spreaders behind a Unimog along the A12.

Vosa are starting to take an interest in fastracs etc, that are obviously not doing agricultural work, and not before time. :laughing: