Unreasonable annoyances [Merged]

happysack:
Anyone who has their hazard lights on in a layby. It’s OK until something parks behind them, then it looks like they are wanting to join the carriageway.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Too right

Attention seekers on facebook who aren’t content with getting likes or shares, but post requests for you to state “posted” when you’ve shared their stupid request in the first place.
The same people who also post about “needing to go through their friends list” when their attention seeking falls flat.
Facebook friends who get the hump when they find out I’ve blocked most of their shares because I don’t want to read about their football teams, political affiliations etc.

Muckaway:
Attention seekers on facebook who aren’t content with getting likes or shares, but post requests for you to state “posted” when you’ve shared their stupid request in the first place.
The same people who also post about “needing to go through their friends list” when their attention seeking falls flat.
Facebook friends who get the hump when they find out I’ve blocked most of their shares because I don’t want to read about their football teams, political affiliations etc.

Spot on.

In Europe most fuel stations have a pump attendant, who will fill your tank for you for free, there will be a long brush with a flow of water at the end of it, so you can wash off the dried insects and grime off the truck windscreen, the fuel pump hoses will stretch to reach both tanks ,the canopy heights are trailer friendly .
For the UK, the opposite of all of the above, and how annoying that you have to pay for water .For road safety, it should be free .
Why are most canopies too low for trailers ?
They lose business .
Truckstop and MSA showers with those dunce buttons that last a few seconds before the flow stops, designed for people that could not turn off a shower tap .

People who put private registrations on ■■■■■■ cars like fiat 500’s. Especially if its their nickname. Saw one today that was W33 CAZ.

People with Mazda MX5 convertibles who put the roof down at the first hint of sun and drive around like theyve got a bently convertible.

The-Snowman:
People with Mazda MX5 convertibles who put the roof down at the first hint of sun and drive around like theyve got a bently convertible.

That’ll be me then! Don’t even need sunshine - as long as it’s not actually raining the roof comes down (even at 4am). Don’t see the point in having a convertible if you’re going to keep the roof up most of the time…

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Jeremy Vine on R2 and Terry from the allotment and those annoying sound effects.
Steve Wright that says his listeners love the show .
Burger King on all MSA`S with their rip off price hike for their meals .

Text speak. Had someone in another forum recently use 10x which confused me. It means thanks apparently.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Local radio stations that play the same old “school run mum music”. You know the sort of stuff: Robbie, that Symphony song, Justin Timberlake.

My tastes may not be mainstream e.g. Dizzee Rascal/Grime music, Prodigy, Linkin Park, Duran Duran, Joe Bonamassa, 90’s dance etc but for Christ’s sake mix it up a bit.

Also the nasally sing song news presenters from the “news centre” who are really reading headlines from other broadcasters in the same studio lol.

How annoying when driving in an area that you do not know, but the local radio traffic reporters assume you do .
Their amateur attempts will be like this “Dave from Eggtown has rung in to say delays on the old Tesco shop road by the gas works .”
" Baz said there is an accident , but not sure if it is the east or west bound road, let us know Baz, but it is two miles from the Nissan dealers and the museum of webbed feet and born with 8 fingers ."

toby1234abc:
How annoying when driving in an area that you do not know, but the local radio traffic reporters assume you do .
Their amateur attempts will be like this “Dave from Eggtown has rung in to say delays on the old Tesco shop road by the gas works .”
" Baz said there is an accident , but not sure if it is the east or west bound road, let us know Baz, but it is two miles from the Nissan dealers and the museum of webbed feet and born with 8 fingers ."

They don’t need to explain where it is, from that description it’s clearly Kings Lynn.

Relatives of mine over from Australia, who God bother as a hobby and keep messaging me to arrange to meet up with them. All they want to do is post photos of everyone they see on facebook and brag about their wonderful holiday.

These youths who were obviously the weed of the class and now have done some weight training ect ect and wear tight t shirts to make them look bigger lol ,you look like a right Richard head , get real and get a shirt that fits turn your collar down and get a decent belt that’s not too tight .

The Goodwood FOS “highlights”; Fawning presenters and badly staged interviews. How about showing more of the cars actually competing rather than Nicki Shields pretending she knows what she’s on about?

British Summer Time, what is the actual point? This misguided idea that you get an extra hour of daylight. You don’t because you lose it from the other end of the day, you halfwit.
Stories of dead children walking to school in the dark are crap too. One child died in 1969 and if that’s really a problem then start the school day at 0930 then instead of inconveniencing the other 60 odd million inhabitants of our small isle.
Utterly pointless

sent using smoke signals

I’ve never seen dead children walking to school. :wink: :slight_smile:

Never been to Pontefract then, see loads of dead, or at least brain dead children here.[WINKING FACE]

sent using smoke signals

The English national anthem. For a kick off we haven’t got one, God save the Queen is the anthem of Great Britain and us English are too small minded to know the difference.
Secondly it’s crap. Instead of inspiring a nation to stand up and fight it makes you want to curl up and die because it’s so dull. It’s also no use if you’re a republican aethiest.

sent using smoke signals

peterm:

Well to be fair he did say the stories were crap… :grimacing:

peterm:

You see zombies in Wetherspoons at 10am drinking Stella.