Unreasonable annoyances [Merged]

the maoster:
Son in law obtained one of them Kodi (sp) boxes that lets you watch absolutely anything for free

Ive got one of them as well. I like the American football and UFC bouts but thats it. Im not into football, F1, golf, Tennis or any other sports so im buggered if I was paying £20 a month for sky sports and an other £15 for bt sport. I also cancelled my sky movies as well. I keep sky for the likes of Atlantic and fox. You cant record on a kodi and I rarely watch programmes as they are shown, preferring to record and watch later
They spend hundreds of millions trying to catch people using these boxes when if they brought the price down to a reasonable level most people would probably pay it. The fact you call you call to say you want to leave and they offer you silly prices to stay is proof they can lower their prices.

Those annoying tv adverts informing the population that your life will not be worth living if you do not buy their sofa by 20.00 Bank Holiday Monday because it was originally £1299, but now only £899, for a wooden frame, stuffing, a few springs, that cost £75 to make in Taiwan by a 12 year old school ■■■■■■■ one dollar a day .
Awaiting Dipper Daves innuendo of : Me love you long time, only ten dollar .

Being told i can not climb on my trailer to move empty pallets, or move internal straps , prior to loading , oh whatever, ■■■■ it up Buttercup, you make the rules, lets all bend over and take it up the rear chassis then .
Coffee shops that write your name on the cup .

That Tesco advert for Nanna’s magic soup - Nanna’s a ■■■■

Mother and baby/child spaces seeming to have almost equal priority to disabled parking at supermarkets!
Yes you may need to open the door further, but how does that effect your mobility?

They don’t work anyway, as anyone with fat little sprogs deems them theirs…

Peter Ebdon commentating on snooker!
His voice is almost monotone, and his commentary is dull…

Televised snooker.

the nodding donkey:
Televised snooker.

People who claim snooker and darts are sports.
London Marathon coverage. If you want to film people in fancy dress racing each other, give them cars and call it Cannonball Run.

Drivers waiting for solid green light even when there is green filter light

People that claim I’m still mad for going the back way from Witney to Kidlington as the A40 is so much better now that they have “fixed” the wolvercote roundabout… is it hell

People that wear sunglasses on cloudy days then state it gets dark early…take them off.
Car drivers that that stop in narrow roads and insist I squeeze past them, then get irate when I won’t as the gap is obviously too narrow.

Anyone that ruins the weather by planning a bbq, just have one spontaneously.

Formula 1 - What a load of bollox it is now! :smiling_imp:

I don’t think there was a single overtake after the first lap of the Russian Grand prix, and it’s like that now at every race. :cry:

Sod all the aero packages off and let the cars be able to race closer together, as what are we learning about aero now that we don’t already know? This feature has no value as far as I can see with research or improvements being passed on to road cars. It’s just making F1 all about tyre changes and strategy, resulting in a boring procession for 50 odd laps. How exciting… :neutral_face:

KIN farmer insisting the 36 big square bales just loaded have to be sheeted …FFS they have sat outside in a field for 8months uncovered , 6 o them under 2ft of snow at minus20c , :smiling_imp: ohhh driver if asked they were stored inside , aye shinning bright!!

Drivers who constantly tell you that they keep their cab spotless and its always tidy as they hate mess. Then you go in the cab one day and its a ■■■■■■■ tip and you realise when they said they “keep it spotless and tidy” they meant they had a bottle of glass cleaner and some wet wipes they use occasionaly

Anyone who has their hazard lights on in a layby. It’s OK until something parks behind them, then it looks like they are wanting to join the carriageway.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Evil8Beezle:
Formula 1 - What a load of bollox it is now! :smiling_imp:

I don’t think there was a single overtake after the first lap of the Russian Grand prix, and it’s like that now at every race. :cry:

Sod all the aero packages off and let the cars be able to race closer together, as what are we learning about aero now that we don’t already know? This feature has no value as far as I can see with research or improvements being passed on to road cars. It’s just making F1 all about tyre changes and strategy, resulting in a boring procession for 50 odd laps. How exciting… :neutral_face:

Watch the motorcycle racing!

Overuse of exclamation mark !!

Sinks with a tap that barely sticks out over the bowl so that you can’t get your hands wet without being a contortionist.

Hand dryers that only stick out a couple of inches from the wall, again WTF!

Toilet doors that open inwards requiring you to it your freshly washed Germans onto a ■■■■ and poop stained door handle in order to exit.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Things that annoy me.

1. Lists.
  2. Spolling mitsakes.
  3. Irony.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

happysack:
Anyone who has their hazard lights on in a layby. It’s OK until something parks behind them, then it looks like they are wanting to join the carriageway.

and Headlights on in the Layby - WTF is that all about, specially when the blind you coming towards them

Toddy2:

happysack:

and Headlights on in the Layby - WTF is that all about, specially when the blind you coming towards them

Simple , the ignition is on to keep the heater going and the stupid pillock has no idea how to turn the switch from auto to off .

Tv quiz show hosts who, when the contestant gives an answer miles away from the correct one, say “That’s a good guess” but how the ■■■■ can it be? :confused: If it isn’t correct then it’s WRONG, simples! :unamused:

Pete.