Unofficial Big Brother Thread!

Come on who admits to hateing it but still watches it?

Kitten for me is a plant! :open_mouth:

But I do think it is better this year!

Just as well I am on the Sick, I have nowt better to do :wink:

For the second time this week I’m admiting to something, yeah I watch it :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Kitten for me is a plank :open_mouth: :wink:

It is better this year and I think it will get better.

I’m not on the sick and I do have better things to do so sadly I don’t have your excuses. :wink:

:question: :question: :question: Am I missing something here :question:

Cliff Warby:
:?: :question: :question: Am I missing something here :question:

you could be :open_mouth:

Keep watching this space!! :smiley:

No Cliff… you’re not missing anything except opium for the masses :unamused:

Coffeeholic:
For the second time this week I’m admiting to something, yeah I watch it :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I’m not on the sick and I do have better things to do so sadly I don’t have your excuses. :wink:

I don’t like Kitten, what planet is she on :wink: :wink:, the same goes for Marco, I don’t like him either and I think he shows off a bit to much sometimes.

Please note these are my own views and I dont want to upset anyone, if I have I apologise, but as I’ve just mentioned these are my OWN opinions on these 2 particular housemates

Everyone else seems ok, I have a favourite to win out of both the lads and the lasses, but knowing my luck neither of them will win

samb:

Coffeeholic:

I don’t like Kitten, what planet is she on :wink: :wink:, the same goes for Marco, I don’t like him either and I think he shows off a bit to much sometimes.

Please note these are my own views and I dont want to upset anyone, if I have I apologise, but as I’ve just mentioned these are my OWN opinions on these 2 particular housemates

Everyone else seems ok, I have a favourite to win out of both the lads and the lasses, but knowing my luck neither of them will win

Given up on it. Not enough nakedness from the chicks and the rest is the usual dull dross. That’s the only reason why people are watching it - gals for the guys to get their bits out and vv. Pretty sad really; buy a ■■■■■ - think of all the time you’d save :laughing:

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! Trash TV…Best show on tv at the moment is the Osbourne’s

I love it…A guy with a ■■■■ load of money but is still a down to earth guy you could find in any pub in the UK…it aint gone to his head…the drugs have though :laughing:

Bully