Unknown Talent

I found some videos of this man on Youtube, surely heโ€™s one of the most underated and unknown musicians of our time :open_mouth: โ– โ– ? Ed Alleyne-Johnson, why is this man busking the cities of europe ? He has so much talent :sunglasses: he puts all these modern miming rapping nonsense singing idiots in the music world of today to shame. :unamused:

Just have to share these, I hope some of you will appreciate how talented this man is. The Electric Violin he plays, he made himself, carved it with a kitchen knife.
Its just shocking how many people can walk past and ignore him.

Absolutely amazing musician. I have seen him playing in York but he normally busks in Chester.

He occasionally played with the band New Model Army but seems to prefer to do his own thing

It seems as if he plays for the love of music, and to entertain, with no care for fame or fortune.

It really does seem a shame that someone with so much talent is unknown.

thanks for that, enjoyed

First became aware of him in about 1992. Whispering Bob Harris used to have a Sunday afternoon show on BFBS back then and used to play a lot of his stuff.

Used to see him busking quite regularly on a Saturday when I was living in York a few years ago.