Unknown symbol on DAF CF65 cab

Time for a stupid question… :wink:

I’m interested to know what a symbol means in a DAF cab - it’s a U-shaped arrow inside an outline shaped like the truck cab door. It’s on a button on the dash, and there is a corresponding warning light on the console which is lit whenever the button is on.

When I picked up the truck, I asked the boss man what it meant, but he had no clue either.

Any idea?

Could it be central locking or electric window locking ?

Look at the passenger door :open_mouth: is it open? looks like the central locking key to me!
I may be wrong we dont have any DAF’s

From your description, MrFlibble, it sounds as though it’s the button for the cab air recirculation, hence the arrow doing a U-turn.

is there a handbook?

:confused: I think Andymac is correct. Is it a small square button with a small yellow light in one of the top corners?

Sorry I have to laugh, DAFMAD with a Scania for an avi…

Hehe

Sorry mate Im slowly turning to Daf after doing 3 nights away in a 530 XF Super!!

Kev

I know its off topic mods but please o please leave it there!!

very kindest regards to admin and mods :wink:

:open_mouth: The Scania Avi is because its the best looking truck I’ve seen :wink:

Its good to know you are realising just how much better DAF’s are these days - You can’t beat them :wink: :slight_smile: Scanias went downhill rapido as soon as the 4-Series came out.