Unit arrived and ready to go!

Good evening everyone,

Could i pick your brains, and get a little advice about work contacts in North Wales and the North West??

I have got my “O” License now, and collected my Scania 143/450 which i have hunted round for of recent, and what a beauty she is too!!

I am about ready to start work, but being out the game for a couple of years, i wondered if i might be pointed in the right direction work wise??

I am ideally looking for a regular job (same destination everyday if neccersary) with a decent company, to give me a reasonable living.

All my costs are sorted, no H/P etc. to worry about, so just want to go and earn a reasonable living.

I have a lot going forme, smart, presentable, confident and hard working, and would like to get in with a decent outfit to start with.

I will be plated at 41 tons, and have just purchased a reefer, so obviously, but not neccersarily, fridge work would be nice.

Both me and the truck are smartly presented, and would do credit to any respectable company, but i have to find them!!!

I am located on the A55 road just outside llandudno, so Ireland may be a possibility, but i am sure there are those of you who could assist me.

I am in the lucky position where ido not have to get working on just anything, but as mentioned above, can offer a great package to the right company.

I thank you all in advance for your assistance, and look forward to receiving some replies.

Many hanks and kind regards,

Richard.

:slight_smile:
I’ve sent you a PM, Richard.

:sunglasses: