Unique money back guarantee course

I’m curious, still thinking about my own class 1 and about to recommend a young friend gets himself down to Peter for the whole package ( theory, HPT, class 2 + initial CPC )
But try as I might, I can’t find any details about what the terms of the unique money back guarantee actually are, and yes, I have checked the website. Might be missing it though.
Maybe someone who has trained with Peter, or even the man himself could enlighten me! Or has it been withdrawn and Peter’s signature not updated?

Cheers
Tim

:open_mouth:

Why don’t you just PM him and ask :confused:

tachograph:
Why don’t you just PM him and ask :confused:

Yeah fair point! Excuse me, brain obviously elsewhere today

Have since found the paragraph on the website anyway (on residential courses page) which answers the question:

Why not check out our Money Back Guarantee Course? This is unique - no other trainer dare run a course like this. 100% genuine - there are no catches.

Forgive me for thinking that it sounded far too good to be taken at face value - kudos for something actually meaning what it says which is frankly rare these days.

I did the guaranteed course for Class 1 with Pete and luckily passed. But I have no doubt he would honour his word on the terms set out. A very genuine guy.

dar1976:
I did the guaranteed course for Class 1 with Pete and luckily passed. But I have no doubt he would honour his word on the terms set out. A very genuine guy.

So it seems. Apologies for a totally stupid thread!

Hi. I would have responded sooner but I’ve been out and about and only just picked up the thread.

The Money Back Guarantee Course does what it says on the tin. I designed it knowing that a major cause of test fail is nerves. Nerves are not helped by the financial pressure that many candidates are under. This ranges from using the mortgage money to pay for the course to borrowing money from Auntie Edith (or worse). Redundancy often looms large. So the cost of a retest and any retraining is scary.

With the MBG, the candidate pays more to start with (an extra £300). They are allocated to a trainer and that is the only job the trainer has that week. The trainer delivers what he considers to be the correct amount of training before the 1st test. This generally results in a first time pass - but not always. In the event of a retest being needed, the candidate receives as much training as required plus use of the vehicle for the test. The candidate pays £150 for the test. This is £115 test fee plus £35 for the use of the test centre which is our site.

This process is repeated until the candidate passes. The MBG does mean that, if the trainer decides there is no way a pass will ever happen, we refund the entire training fees. Can I add, very quickly, that this has never happened!

As stated, the principle is that the candidate has less pressure from the outset which I believe can only help concentration and lead to a pass.

Other trainers have various schemes that are very good and similar in some aspects. But, to the best of my knowledge, no-one else offers it in it’s entirity.

There are plenty of contributors on TNUK who can vouch for the validity of the course as well as my personal integrity and reputation.

Hope this helps, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Peter. I think that is a fantastic scheme. I’m sure that the financial side had an impact on my first test nerves and that the reasoning is spot on.
Can I add that I wasn’t questioning your integrity, just genuinely interested in something I have now seen many times on your signature but couldn’t immediately find any information about. (Personally I would say more on the website!)

Thanks again (and sorry I didn’t make this a PM!)
Tim

Can I add that I wasn’t questioning your integrity,

I didn’t really think you were! I am so defensive of my reputation it’s unreal. And sometimes I get a bit too excited and maybe I did this time. Don’t take it the wrong way.

BTW, you get periodic cpc with all my courses now. Can’t be bad!

Pete :laughing: :laughing: