uniloads

hi i have worked for uniloads and i can tell you
money -varies depending where your from
vehicle- you have a diffrent vehicle every time
hours-its up to you you are the one delivering the vehicle

uniloads is a trade plater job you work from home for example im from st helens my first job was collect a tractor unit from runcorn making my own way there deliver it at barnsley then hitch a ride to sheffield and run a mercedes axor down to purfleet tesco hitch to colchester and so on
when hitchin they pay 20 pence a mile for first 50 miles then 12 pence after that and you only get paid for the driving part not like doing 9 hours in haulage

hope his is helpful goodluck

Talk about delayed response lol lol…just over a year!

You were lucky Fozzie, I live in Preston & my first job for them was out of Bristol to Purfleet! (almost 10 years ago!)

I remember someone on here worked for them for a while but I cannot remember his name

here’s a link to relavent to your thread,some various views from lads that have done the job :wink:

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic. … t=uniloads

The Biker:
I remember someone on here worked for them for a while but I cannot remember his name

that could be me, or my bro - both been there, don ehtat, got the t-shirt :smiley:

read the link about uniloads in warrington and it makes me think…
can any one tell me,

how much do they pay
what kind of vehicle do they give you to drive
how far do you go
what are the hours like
can you do casual work for them…
any comments ■■

If you search Google for “Uniloads”, you will find several pages of info.

They are recruiting and quote the pay at £15,000- £30,000 per annum which seems a bit on the vague side to me.

I have no direct experience of them but I`m sure somebody will.

Vince

see my posting at

“When am i going to get work”?

(Hope you don’t mind the referal in yiiur thread here Goofball, just seems to make sense & ties in)

Regards,
Jonathan

Ex Trade Plater
Ex O/D
Ex C+E Instructor
(& still only 45!!)