Underhanded nasty thieves!

Some very vindictive swine stole our Union Jack and pole from the front yard during the night :angry:

I could rip a tissue :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

It seems like you have been targetted by al quaeda Pat :frowning:

I should check under your truck

I doubt it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

In this part of the world a British flag is seen as a trendy symbol for most kids, somewhere near here a kid has my flag hanging in his or her bedroom :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You’re lucky to have been able to fly one Pat . We are not allowed to fly one here for fear of upsetting some people.

I’ve got one in my suitcase Pat, if I get over that neck of the woods this time over, you can have it.

hollywood:
You’re lucky to have been able to fly one Pat . We are not allowed to fly one here for fear of upsetting some people.

Are you serious :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

There are so many British flags around here you could be mistaken for thinking you are in another country :slight_smile: There are Union Jacks at the Bank in Fort Ann, at Fort William Henry, at hotels etc, along some streets in Vermont and New Hampshire.
Kate and I wear Pins with British and US flags crossed (bought near by).

I can’t believe that they would ban the flag of the only ally this country has :exclamation:

I have been asked by some ignorant gits to remove my flag from the yard, my answer to them was “If you were living in the UK and had an American flag and someone asked you to remove it, what would you say ?”
“Well ! I’d tell them to get stuffed”
“Get stuffed then” :laughing:

No joke Pat.The local council asked my sisters neighbour to remove the Union Jack from the front of his house. He left it up for a couple of weeks after the Olympics and got a letter asking him to take it down as they had recieved a complaint.

Hi Pat,

Same thing happened to me last year, around this time.

To make up for it, I’m looking around for a Union Jack Graphic which will fit the rear window of my pick-up. You know, the same type as the Stars & Stripes which are seen everywhere.

Haven’t managed to track down a supplier, yet!

Jim.

truckexpressions.com/truckac … /flags.htm

The above website sells Union Jack Window Graphics. I’ll probably place an order soon!

To find the Union Jack, you will need to click on the “Looking Glass” section and look under Miscellaneous Flags.

Jim.

With a small add to :slight_smile:

There is a ferry company that runs from New London CT to Long Island and other places, for some reason the entire side of the vessels are painted with Union Jacks :exclamation: :exclamation:

couldnt you put up a st georges cross??
they probly wouldnt know what that is :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:
chris

I’ve heard it said that a lot of people will see the St. George’s cross and assume it means you’re some kind of rampant Christian.

oh thats good then as my first name is christian and givern the oppertunity i can be very rampant!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
oh sorry ali i think you mean thegodbothers :wink: :wink:
what has the georges got to do with god bothering :question: :question: :question:
funny old lot these septics
chris

Hmm…I wonder what people would think of the St. Andrew’s cross…

How do you make a maltese cross…

poke him in the eyes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

the old ones are still the best :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Carl:
the old ones are still the best :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Still very sad though :unamused: :wink: :laughing:

Carl:

No mate, the old ones are just old :stuck_out_tongue:
And dust the line before you use it next time? Made me cough reading that :laughing: :laughing: