Underbunk drawer

Hi lads does anyone know how to completely remove the underbunk storage drawer on a scania p series t.i.a.

Angle grinder… :smiley: :smiley:

Petrol and matches.

Thanks to the stand up comedians seriously tho does anyone have any idea■■?

Hand grenade, worked for me x

Sledge hammer?

Thought the comedians show finished years ago

No, we’re here all week.

the nodding donkey:
No, we’re here all week.

Unfortunately i guess time for week off

anders66:

I have a problem with under bunk draw in actros, won’t open, if you lift mattress up you can get at it that way but not sure what to do when I’m there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryan011284:

anders66:

I have a problem with under bunk draw in actros, won’t open, if you lift mattress up you can get at it that way but not sure what to do when I’m there

The cable has snapped for the handle. Mine went last week. Couldn’t face a week without my coffee so I lifted the bunk and unscrewed the 6 screws holding the central plastic plate down, hey presto, access from the top.

the maoster:

ryan011284:

anders66:

The cable has snapped for the handle. Mine went last week. Couldn’t face a week without my coffee so I lifted the bunk and unscrewed the 6 screws holding the central plastic plate down, hey presto, access from the top.

A week without coffee? You`d have been fully justified in taking an angle grinder to the side panels to gain access!

Franglais:

the maoster:

ryan011284:

anders66:

A week without coffee? You`d have been fully justified in taking an angle grinder to the side panels to gain access!

Ermm… I don’t think your talking what you call coffee Franglais. :grimacing: