Un-expected holiday!!

Well our local DAF dealer strikes again!! Dropped off the truck for service a week ago Monday and still not back! No spare motors so now ‘on holiday’ ! Really do not see how they can find this much work as the truck was MOT’d in May and serviced by another main dealer just before coming to our depot! Think someone needs a kick up the arse as either our dealer is ripping us off or the previous one was!!

We heard you the first time. :unamused:

bald bloke:
We heard you the first time. :unamused:

Beat me to it! :imp: :wink: :smiley:

Could a mod delete these other posts please :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks like the OP has too much time on his hands :smiley:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102577

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102576

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102575

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102574

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=102573

Possibly due to Trucknet slow to load and pages freezing it seems okay just know but this was my 5th attempt to get it running okay all the other sites were okay. Eddie.

Yep, think the Trucknet server has been speed limited to 56kbps (kilobytes per second) as the posters aren’t used to high speeds. :wink:

Six times you said it! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: OP YOU’VE BEEN RIPPED OFF TWICE :laughing: :sunglasses:

Thank you! Site was on a go slow! :blush: :blush: :blush:

I had an extra holiday last week - Turned up for a day’s DCPC training at 0830 to be told that no-one on site knew anything about it. Phoned the office to make sure I had the correct details for the session. They called back to advise that the organisers had brought it forward by a day. Neither I nor my manager had been informed. So he told me to go home and take the day off (with pay, of course). Which is exactly what I did :slight_smile: