Umbrella Companies

Almost put this in the Pro section but I reckon most drivers have enough financial knowledge by now not to fall for nonsense from these tax fiddle schemes.

One of the ways they are set up is to give a very cheap loan to the company owner so they dont have to declare it as income, and thus avoid tax. Anyone with half a brain and an ounce of integrity can see that this is just a fiddle cant they?

But it seems some still get hoodwinked by it, so beware!

I have heard of such things going on

metro.co.uk/2021/11/16/jacob-re … -15610603/

I assume that these loans never get the capital repaid, just leave some accounting to tidy up by the executor when the final reckoning comes about.

Franglais:
Almost put this in the Pro section but I reckon most drivers have enough financial knowledge by now not to fall for nonsense from these tax fiddle schemes.

One of the ways they are set up is to give a very cheap loan to the company owner so they dont have to declare it as income, and thus avoid tax. Anyone with half a brain and an ounce of integrity can see that this is just a fiddle cant they?

But it seems some still get hoodwinked by it, so beware!

Could this be similar to the financial vehicle that one of our prominent Tory MPs has been using?

You two won`t be needing this instruction book then:
amazon.com/Hit-Six-Payal-Dh … B077B38GX5
:smiley: