UK's best truckstops?

Hi, thanks for looking at this message, we are trying to get an idea of where the best and worst truckstops in the UK are and would be really grateful if you could spend 2 minutes in completing the following survey, only 10 questions that could improve truckstops around the UK, many thanks

When you signed up you agreed to our rules, in them it says :-

Any media organisation, company, educational establishment or individual seeking information to help with a project from the members of this site should seek permission BEFORE posting the request.

Maybe it would be a good idea to tell us who you are and why you want this information !

I am a fellow lorry driver who is looking to get an idea of what people think about the facilitys on the road, and depending on the thoughts of your members I was looking to proposition some of the better truckstops in the uk to improve their facilitys and offer what the drivers want, if i could continue this survey it would be most helpful.

happytrucker12:
I am a fellow lorry driver who is looking to get an idea of what people think about the facilitys on the road, and depending on the thoughts of your members I was looking to proposition some of the better truckstops in the uk to improve their facilitys and offer what the drivers want, if i could continue this survey it would be most helpful.

Ok, I wish you luck :wink:

here’s the link again surveymonkey.com/s/22CC8PH

Good luck with your survey. As an avid runner, triathlete and squash player i hate not being able to even a light workout when im on nights out.