Ukraine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all firstly this is a very interesting site with loads o good stuff in it. Any way
I am going to Ukraine on Sunday with new company and never been before, any one been? and good advice readily accepted. :smiley:

:open_mouth: doing what, via what route, in convoy etc? :unamused:

jj72:
:shock: doing what, via what route, in convoy etc? :unamused:

double manning a truck from dover although I dont have the address in ukraine yet or who the other driver is the excitement is killing me though :laughing:

Blimey!!! :open_mouth: British Company does travelling to Ukraine, Good to hear!!! finally the british transport haulage still goes there instead poles, russian, ukraine or betz transport :laughing:

Pls get bring the camera and we will love to see your pictures trip,

Also if you can keep eye of Willi Betz trucks in Ukraine or anywhere, I m mad fan of Willi Betz :smiley:

Good luck and wish you will have a great trip! :wink:

Cheers Ben

Betz:
Blimey!!! :open_mouth: British Company does travelling to Ukraine, Good to hear!!! finally the british transport haulage still goes there instead poles, russian, ukraine or betz transport :laughing:

Pls get bring the camera and we will love to see your pictures trip,

Also if you can keep eye of Willi Betz trucks in Ukraine or anywhere, I m mad fan of Willi Betz :smiley:

Good luck and wish you will have a great trip! :wink:

Cheers Ben

Yes I definately will be taking the camera. I will find out tonight where we going to in Ukraine but the best route i can see will be F,B,NL, D, PL, UA.
WHEN I TOLD MY DAD ABOUT THIS RUN HE WAS GREEN WITH ENVY HAVING DONE BAGHDAD IN 1974 IN AN OLD LEYLAND BUFALO DAY CAB WITH A FOLD DOWN BED.

I got the destination for this one last night going to a place called Kharkov its somewhere east of Kiev. Any body been?? also met my cab mate he seems like a good guy so it should be fun all the way. :open_mouth: shipping out sunday night. :laughing:

Sorry that wasn’t kharkov it should be Charkiv it looks close to Russian Border.

You cant miss it mate,it glows in the night.

Will be interesting to read your thoughts when you get back :stuck_out_tongue:

Our company have just had a slight problem in Russia, the truck carrying chocolate broke down so a replacement was sent out, then the tanker heaters packed up. the load was solid and was brought back to Holland to be placed in the paint spraybooth to melt the 23 tonne chocolate bar :smiley:

Wheel Nut:
melt the 23 tonne chocolate bar :smiley:

[H Simpson]Mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh chocolate!!![/H Simpson]

Coffeeholic:

Wheel Nut:
melt the 23 tonne chocolate bar :smiley:

[H Simpson]Mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhh chocolate!!![/H Simpson]

I imagine it would be a bit difficult to take the wrapper off tho :open_mouth: :smiley:

Jules

:laughing: Well that was a trip to remember. Just got back last night at eleven thirty it took thirteen days round trip with a reload from Hanover but what an experience it was. Heavy snow Ukrainian borders for thirty six hours going out and eight hours at the polish border coming back from Ukraine then being routed via chezch for a reload that was cancelled (beautifull country ) .The E 40 from Kiev had such big potholes in i ran over the top of a Lada but the wheels never touched his roof he was so far down. :laughing: . I have taken some pics which I will post here . Never saw any Willi Betz but I think I saw Ukrainian version picture to follow :wink:

Welcome back Tassiya :sunglasses: . That sounds like an interesting trip. Don’t wait too long to post the details, with pics, please. Several members will be going blue already, holding their breath in anticipation.

:open_mouth: :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I cant wait to see the pictures.

Who were you driving for? was it Croome just out of interest?
is this going to be a regular run for you, sounds like a good number if the money’s right

anybody else still waiting for the pics?

sorry been flat out but have got pics just need to upload them from my desk top any suggetions on this please. :smiley:

You can upload them to any of these free sites.

Image Cave.
Photo Bucket
or our own
TruckNetUK Photo Store
You have to register with whichever one you choose (or all three if you like), but they are all free to use.

I find Image Cave is very easy to use. You can alter the size of your photos on the site and the link for each picture is displayed right beside it. All you have to do is highlight the link text, copy and paste it into your post. The link will look like this > with%20text%20between%20two%20Img%20boxes but no space between the box and the text.
Pictures are best displayed in 600 x 470 (I’m pretty sure that’s the size), they fill the full width of a posted page without us having to scroll back and forth across a too wide page, to see the whole picture.

I understand that Photo Bucket is just as easy to use, but haven’t used it myself. The TruckNet one is not very helpful at all itself, but of course we are more than happy to give you any assistance you might need.