Ukraine [merged]

So… Where did all the money go then?

Azov are almost beat, Zelensky has barely set foot in Ukraine since this all started, and Western leaders all offering their lip service (and OUR cash!) are pretending to visit him in a country he hasn’t set foot in for months…

I suspect Odessa isn’t under siege, and hasn’t been for some time since.

Putin’s chess game - IS going to plan, I suspect - but it is taking longer, on account of the way the Western powers are ruining us hapless Western Public to fund and supply the losing side with weapons, regardless of if Azov Batallions are Nazis or not.

“History - is written by the Victors”.

At the end of all this, I predict that Russia will give a day-by-day fully-documented story-telling of this entire war, which the West will quickly put down, and deny outright.

Only that the entire “Chronical” - will have nothing but provable facts in it.

Oh dear!!

What happens, for instance, if say, 80 out of 100 statements about Ukraine made on the Russian media - get proven to be false/fake/misleading?

“Putin is’nt dying of Cancer, here he is still very much fit and alive” “Noooo! That’s a body Double! Shut down RT!!!”

“Bucher was a false-flag throwdown using bodies exhumed from nearby graveyards” (hence the various stages of decomposition on such bodies, despite it being mid-winter with snow on the ground at the time) Noo! You shall not question our lying propaganda!

Azov batallions have killed more Ukrainian civilians than the Russian troops have.
Is that even provable by EITHER side, what with the fog-of-war and all?

“Reports from Putin’s inner circle suggest”…
…that if there were such whilstblowing people, Putin would have had them taken out and shot that instant?

“Ukrainians get massacred” (but they are still alive, and turned up on TV…)
“Russians get massacred” (but they are all cremated in a mobile crematorium, hence why no losses appearing…)

“Russian mothers back home mourn their 48,000 dead sons” (Wot no daughters? What, they are all KIA rather than some MIA?)

“Russia faces economic collapse, now it has been forced to default on it’s foreign debt”.
(Last time I looked, if you take away a minus, you’ve got a surplus!!)

“Russian sanctions begin to bite” (Yeh, on US in the WEST!)

The biggest disappointment to me in all this - is the way Boris has become a Biden Lickcock, when he could have joined the Right that elected him in going “Not My President, Not my NATO, Not my WAR!”
The man is lower than a Mouse these days. Keir Starmer - isn’t ready to take over though, and he knows it. He has to wait until the Ukrainian war is over, lest he be asked awkward questions relating to what he knew back when he first sat down at the Privvy Council…

Winseer:
Putin’s chess game - IS going to plan

At the end of all this, I predict that Russia will give a day-by-day fully-documented story-telling of this entire war, which the West will quickly put down, and deny outright.

The ‘special operation’ in Ukraine is clearly evolving and changing continuously.The intention was clearly all about neutralising Ukraine’s potential NATO membership threat to the Kremlin and Russia is just adjusting it’s sights to minimise the military cost.
The basic issue remains that Russia will kick back if NATO doesn’t back off from Russia’s borders.Possibly catastrophically so sooner or later.

Carryfast:

Winseer:
Putin’s chess game - IS going to plan

The ‘special operation’ in Ukraine is clearly evolving and changing continuously.The intention was clearly all about neutralising Ukraine’s potential NATO membership threat to the Kremlin and Russia is just adjusting it’s sights to minimise the military cost.
The basic issue remains that Russia will kick back if NATO doesn’t back off from Russia’s borders.Possibly catastrophically so sooner or later.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-61644663
Denmark votes to come off fence and join NATO.
nato.int/cps/en/natohq/news_195468.htm
Which follows Finland and Sweden applying to join NATO.

Putin`s aggressive actions have sparked more countries seeing the advantages and security of NATO.

Obviously Putin has underestimated Ukraine, bit off more than he can chew, and has suffered humiliation.
But is arrogant enough to deny that humiliation in his own mind,.and pacify himself in the fact that most of the Russian population are oblivious to the truth under state censorship ,.and so carry on with his mad cap campaign.

If other close by and adjacent states are ‘rushing’ to join the protection of NATO,.will he see sense and abandon his plans for any future Hitler style ■■■■■■■■■■, or will he be crazy enough (just look at his record so far btw ) to attempt to take on NATO…with the ultimate ■■■■ storm that could easily culminate in, for all of us.
You can not apply good sense, prudence and logic to an utter nut case.

I hope people arnt making any assumptions about Russia’s leadership or its military competence/capability/achievements, on what the msm are saying.

Note how the Ruble is surging whilst western economies based on printed fake money flush swiftly round the U bend, yet according to our politicians we need more and harsher sanctions because presumably (like our electorate who keep doing the same thing whilst expecting a different result :unamused: ) repeating what has already proved to have the opposite effect is lunacy.

Have people learned nothing from the last 2 years, ie that our politicians our media our state and the many institutions it runs cannot be trusted.

Juddian:
I hope people arnt making any assumptions about Russia’s leadership or its military competence/capability/achievements, on what the msm are saying.

Well call me gullible, and I certainly ain’t any military expert, but what other conclusion can you come to when a supposed super power with unlimited military equipment, and manpower has took nearly 4 months to invade a minnow state in comparison of status, and still trying, …even though he (Putin) had planned to overthrow it to coincide with a double celebration with his WW2 victory parade day a month or so ago.
As for western media, you can only play with the cards you are dealt,.and pack the ones you consider of no use.

Juddian:

Note how the Ruble is surging whilst western economies based on printed fake money flush swiftly round the U bend, yet according to our politicians we need more and harsher sanctions because presumably (like our electorate who keep doing the same thing whilst expecting a different result :unamused: ) repeating what has already proved to have the opposite effect is lunacy.

Have people learned nothing from the last 2 years, ie that our politicians our media our state and the many institutions it runs cannot be trusted.

I hope no one is making assumptions based on “facts” from a country where the MSM is gagged. The MSM is far from perfect, but like a flawed democracy it is better than the alternatives.

google.com/search?q=ruble+d … e&ie=UTF-8

The Ruble is currently doing (surprisingly) well. But is that long or short term?
In mid March it was nearly 40% down. Is this rally the opposite of “dead cat bounce”?
The Ruble is every bit as “fake” or “real” as any other fiat currency.

Wars arn’t over in 3 weeks unlike when America, with poodles including the UK and others dragged along to hold the US’s handbag, kills thousands via massive airstrikes with sometimes many hundreds of thousands (usually children) dying before and after, the former to sanctions dreamed up by the truly evil and later when the soldiers eventually leave a destroyed country in their wake and the militant tribal conflicts rage.

Russian forces have tried to minimise civilian casualties, this has meant a protracted almost siege like campaign.
Does anyone seriously think the Russians couldn’t done an Iraq on Ukraine.

The US and its camp followers are in no position to call anyone, if it comes to civilian body counts the Russians under Putin have a hell of a lot of catching up to do.

Juddian:
Russian forces have tried to minimise civilian casualties.

Can you substantiate that statement Juddian?
I ain’t been there,.as I’m sure you haven’t,.so as I said you can only believe or disbelieve what you hear.
As I said I ain’t a military expert, but those that are have explained that in modern warfare thr Geneva Convention terms agreed to give out 6 figure co.ordinates of schools and hospitals, to prevent unnecessary civilian casualties…both of which have been bombarded by Russian artillery/missiles.
Ok fair enough that was reported on Western media, but the account and statements came from a group of ex British soldiers voluntarily fighting over there, and not by an official Ukranian govt spokesman that could be construed as propaganda.

Franglais:
Putin`s aggressive actions have sparked more countries seeing the advantages and security of NATO.

What advantages other than what we already had in the form of mutually assured destruction.
The difference now being that the bar for it has been suicidally lowered by NATO enlargement and conventional containment strategy.
To which your answer is more NATO enlargement posturing on Russia’s borders that’ll fix it.
When Russia knows that Biden won’t throw NY and LA after London if/when push comes to shove Russia v NATO in that regard.

robroy:

Juddian:

I ain’t been there,.as I’m sure you haven’t,.so as I said you can only believe or disbelieve what you hear.
As I said I ain’t a military expert, but those that are have explained that in modern warfare thr Geneva Convention terms agreed to give out 6 figure co.ordinates of schools and hospitals, to prevent unnecessary civilian casualties…both of which have been bombarded by Russian artillery/missiles.
Ok fair enough that was reported on Western media, but the account and statements came from a group of ex British soldiers voluntarily fighting over there, and not by an official Ukranian govt spokesman that could be construed as propaganda.

To be fair Russia has been a scumbag rogue state since 1914 …when us and France went to war against Germany in support of Russian aggression against it.That was the time to sort out Russia the rest is history.
However the idea of risking Armageddon over eastern Europe is just plain stupid.
Bearing in mind that our parents generation handed over a chunk of Italy let alone Ukraine to avoid WW3 and that was before Russia was a nuclear superpower.

robroy:

Juddian:

So mercenaries, even if not paid they’ll be regarded as such if captured.

I can no more substantiate what i read than anyone else can from the mainstream media they place their faith in.
My issue is that the msm have proved to be unreliable and biased in their reporting.
The problem with the sources i read and listen to is that they are usually barred from anywhere the mighty goggle or its sisters owns.
I’m not trying to convince anyone that a source i read might be 100% accurate because everyone has an agenda, hopefully those who assume the msm version is the right one also realises the msm and those who own it also have an agenda, but maybe a much better financed one.

Juddian:

Doubtless if captured UK and other nationals fighting with Ukraine will be treated harshly by the Russians. Even more harshly than they are treating Ukrainian military and civilians. (Those people they are there to save if you believe Putin!)

But if unpaid…they certainly ain`t mercenaries.

What do you think is the status of the Chechen troops fighting for the Russians then?

Franglais:

Juddian:

Doubtless if captured UK and other nationals fighting with Ukraine will be treated harshly by the Russians. Even more harshly than they are treating Ukrainian military and civilians. (Those people they are there to save if you believe Putin!)

What do you think is the status of the Chechen troops fighting for the Russians then?

Chechen forces are openly state sponsored just like Italians and Romanians fighting for Germany in WW2.
Remind me why UK forces in Ukraine are under a cloak of plausible deniability not state ( NATO ) sponsored.
Something to do with the fear of nukes flying within 24 hours if not if I’ve got it right.
Russia will obviously only stand for the excuse for so long.
Good luck with WW3 when you finally get what you wish for.All over a region of Russia which Zalensky wants to hand over to China more than Russia does.Bearing in mind that Iraq is now a major supplier of oil for China.

On a positive/plus side note, they beat Scotland 3-1 the other night in the World Cup qualifiers. :smiley:

robroy:
On a positive/plus side note, they beat Scotland 3-1 the other night in the World Cup qualifiers. :smiley:

Nonsense!
Bet youve been following the MSM narrative again? Always full of half truths. The real score was Scotland.1 -- Ukraine.3 -- Russia.27--- You wouldnt doubt BitChute would you?

The match was fixed by a meeting in the 1920s when a group of bankers got together to map the future of the world for the following two centuries*. Actually the same meeting when the Rothschilds invented pizza to make foundations for child mol…

Och, ■■■■■■■■!

*Didnt they do well? Bankers to-day cant see more than a couple of days ahead.

Franglais:

robroy:

Nonsense!
Bet youve been following the MSM narrative again? Always full of half truths. The real score was Scotland.1 -- Ukraine.3 -- Russia.27--- You wouldnt doubt BitChute would you?

The match was fixed by a meeting in the 1920s when a group of bankers got together to map the future of the world for the following two centuries*. Actually the same meeting when the Rothschilds invented pizza to make foundations for child mol…

Och, ■■■■■■■■!

*Didnt they do well? Bankers to-day cant see more than a couple of days ahead.

Meanwhile back in the real world Zalensky is feeding the PLA and providing the raw materials for its weapons.Just like Iraq is now China’s oil well.

oec.world/en/profile/country/ukr

Franglais:
[

Er?? Denmark has been a member of NATO since 1949. It was one of the 12 founding members. The article is about the EU and Denmark’s attitude to the EU’s military ambitions.

cav551:

Franglais:
[

Er?? Denmark has been a member of NATO since 1949. It was one of the 12 founding members. The article is about the EU and Denmark’s attitude to the EU’s military ambitions.

Yep.
My error totally

Franglais:

Juddian:

Not necessarily…

For all we know, Russia are conducting a war to win “hearts and minds”, whilst the Western propaganda machine - does everything it can to refute and obscure that.

I wouldn’t be surprised if full documentation of all Azov atrcoties is carefully being carried out with court-testable evidence gathered - to get to the bottom of this conspiracy where Western leaders throw money at actual Nazis that were gaining the upper hand in a civil war vs Ukraine itself prior to any Russian incursion even before Crimea got annexed…

If we don’t even question the current narrative however, we’re led to believe that Putin has been asked in by the newly recognized republics, only to then shell them to bits when they said “Yes, we would like to join Russia”…

Cities shelled?

What percentages? Western Media would say 100% Russian shelling and 0% Ukrainian shelling on the attempted re-take of such regions, actually still going on as we speak…

Maybe the real figures - are the complete reverse of that?