UK to ISTANBUL Documentry

WHY BUY IT β– β– ?

im offering to send the original i have to anybody who wants to copy it. just promise to return the original to me

:wink: :wink:

r slicker:
WHY BUY IT β– β– ?

im offering to send the original i have to anybody who wants to copy it. just promise to return the original to me

:wink: :wink:

that’s a bit mean Brian - just cos the seller is in Norwich and you’re Ipswich :wink:

yep :astonished: : :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

got to keep them folk in narfolk and naaaarwich on there toes

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Another reason to buy it as the seller has some other films which I have never heard of . Just got one from the 70’s about a guy driving from Ireland to Rome with his old merc pulling a fridge.

Just to add to the DVD list, not sure if any of you folks have seen this website before http://truckvideos.com/items.php?S=ROB&T=S&start=50&search_type=&search=

The one at the top of this list New Zealand Backtracks is a top film with some pretty interesting stuff on it.

jessicas dad:

coffers:
Hi all

It is for sale here

cgi.ebay.co.uk/Daf-to-Istanbul-a … 911.c0.m14

i can assure you this is a good ebayer cos this where i have bought a few of my films.

by the way kindle how are your films :question: :question: :question:

Did i not send you a PM?? They were great Alex, more there than i thought, very entertaining, thank you very much! I hope you managed to feed your family in the end that week!!!

kindle530:
I hope you managed to feed your family in the end that week!!!

i have just about thanks :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: