UK mail DHL Parcel

Hi Everyone just wondered if anybody has ever worked for DHL parcel Uk mail just wondered what the job is like before I go for my interview as I cannot find out what the class 1 driver’s do there.

I will hopefully be working out of Birmingham on days on the Multi drop or collection side.

Is it delivering to the smaller hubs for the vans

Or doing bulk collections and then trunking it back to Coventry.

Thank you

Generally its doing deliveries in the morning and collections in the afternoon. However each depot will be slightly different.

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Expect a driver facing camera with some AI tech that can tell if your distracted for a second.
So instead of just recording you 24/7 and a manager having to go through it all instead the ‘AI Software’ records any clips in which it thinks you might be distracted and flags it for the manager to see.
Now, does it know the difference between a driver picking his nose and looking at his snot before eating it compared to a driving looking on his phone? prob not. So it will be sent to a manager for review.

But you get to drive a nice volvo so its kind of worth it right.
If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear!!adas

Now, I have a question.
While on your break can you pull the curtains and take a dump in a cereal box without getting in trouble? As it will be recording. Or maybe knocking one out to a picture of the managers mum or wife. Or maybe strip naked and dance around in your cab. I don’t think anyone of that is breaking any laws or rules as you should be allowed to do as you please on your break.

Yes you can pull the curtains but the camera powers off aprix 20mins after the ignition is turned off. [emoji28][emoji1787]

ajc263:
Yes you can pull the curtains but the camera powers off aprix 20mins after the ignition is turned off. [emoji28][emoji1787]

"You can pull your curtains, but you cannot pull your pud then. " :stuck_out_tongue:

You can pull the curtains and drop the sunvisor so anything is possible!? Lol [emoji848][emoji2957][emoji28][emoji23]