Uk-Italy

Hi

Need a little help, I have received a request to quote for a job from uk to italy but don’t know where to find toll charges. Is there anyone who could advice me on the best possible route to take and how much I will incure in charges.

Regards

Hi JonnyRage, where abouts in Italy is the first drop, where are you entering
the mainland of Europe, in France ? Calais? or Belgian?? Holland??; As this will effect which way you may wish to travel, have a look through theEURO-STICKYS,This will help with all the information also will you be traveling in the months of July,August, as in many EU countrys
there will be a driveing ban in place on Saturdays as well, Will you wish to use;
the Train in germany; to get through to Italy, and have a clean disk when you enter Italy so allowing you to do either a 9/10driveing shift straight away, also you are in the near of Turin,Milan, and Verona /Venice is just a bit further away, for example, Forget going through Switzerland as the delays may just bugger up your trip , with all the potenial pitfalls, that come with this country when loaded,THE LINKS in the stickys will give you a cost of the roads and tunnel charges as well, Be aware that,by useing the train you can drive on a sunday in germany when you have a copy of your reservation on the train service from germany to Italy,let us have some more information and then people can give you a better answer as to which way is cost effictive,