UK & Europe Truck Simulator

Wrams:
Hey guys and gals,

Has anyone ever tried the UK or Europe Truck Simulator games for PC…? I have both with steering wheel and I would recommend to any truck drivers who like these type of things to give it a try. You can download trial versions but I would honestly tell you to get a steering wheel for your PC if you want to play it because driving with your PC’s keyboard is a nightmare.

If anyone has seen or played these let us know because I’m interested in learning what others think about it.

Hi there Wrams - yes i play the game every now and then, got a joypad which i bit better than keyboard, which steering wheel u got as some get really bad reviews

I have the Thrustmaster from PC World and it was £40 reduced from £50 :smiley:

I’m a web developer Jonny but its like everything else at the moment, “Dead”!! :frowning:

Building a PC is like adult lego and theres only a few leads everything else just plugs in to its section which is easy to find but you have to know what parts are compatible with other parts, like RAM to the motherboard and processor to heatsync fan etc :wink:

Wrams:

I’m a web developer Jonny but its like everything else at the moment, “Dead”!! :frowning:

Building a PC is like adult lego and theres only a few leads everything else just plugs in to its section which is easy to find but you have to know what parts are compatible with other parts, like RAM to the motherboard and processor to heatsync fan etc :wink:

And all that confuses me totally. I wouldn’t have a clue what is compatible with what. I did have a really good computer but it died and the bloke who built it we had it back to him for repairs but seems we’re not getting it back and if we want the case back thats another £15 on the £450 me and my brother spent on it :unamused: :unamused:

So :laughing: :laughing: Useless in that direction!!

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Any place that deals in computer components will help you with compatible hardware, PC world will tell you which motherboard goes with which processor and the heatsync (processor cooling fan) also the memory (RAM) which is the speed your PC will run at amongst other things, I use 8gig which is quite high but soon I’m upgrading it to either 12 or 16gig and new motherboard maybe :slight_smile: if the wife allows me to spend £250 on a motherboard alone and then processor will be something like an i7 or lower i5.

Jonny if I had your PC for 1 day I bet I could make it run much faster than it does now and thats only by tweaking the registry and upping the response time of the boot menu etc.

Wrams:
Any place that deals in computer components will help you with compatible hardware, PC world will tell you which motherboard goes with which processor and the heatsync (processor cooling fan) also the memory (RAM) which is the speed your PC will run at amongst other things, I use 8gig which is quite high but soon I’m upgrading it to either 12 or 16gig and new motherboard maybe :slight_smile: if the wife allows me to spend £250 on a motherboard alone and then processor will be something like an i7 or lower i5.

Jonny if I had your PC for 1 day I bet I could make it run much faster than it does now and thats only by tweaking the registry and upping the response time of the boot menu etc.

If you had my pc for 1 day I think you might be chucking it out the window and starting from scratch. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Some of the parts on this computer are absolutely ancient, I’ve been to PC world and asked about things like that but it’s the usual same B.s that you get from any big company. I went too a local PC shop in town and the bloke said he could build one for £300 for the specs I’d be looking for but I’d want something that can handle the game and every modification I could throw at it and still run everything at maximum. I suppose that’s me just being picky but in an ideal world that’s exactly the sort of PC i’d be looking for. :smiley: :smiley: If I had my old PC back I’d be happy in all honesty because at least that could handle most of what I could throw at it :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

Why don’t you get that one for £300 because that is an amazing price for a PC that can be used for gaming. Can’t you get your PC back from the guy and ask someone to look at it for you…? I bet there was nothing really wrong with it and he sold it on once he fixed it and told you its beyond repair. :imp:

Nope can’t get it back. Apparently he tried to sort it and it blew a motherboard and whatever else I’m not sure. I know there was something wrong with it though because it was a pain with the graphics on it as I think the graphics card was on its way out!!! If I had a car I’d be asking my dad for directions too his house or better still a well known container firm in Leeds that also runs trains thats a same manufacturer of a well known in the U,S! :imp: :imp: :imp:

I’ll be looking to get the computer that the bloke priced at £300 because he did actually say he would give me better parts than the reccomended so that was nice of him but its the means of finding the money to do so. Hopefully I can get a job soon and pay for it :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

I find them all boring as hell apart from the new Trucks and Trailers game bloody frustrating and will wear your arms out if you have a proper wheel (not a sub £50 toy :wink:) and looks well across the 3 screens although I only go in it now and again when I get board of rFactor & Sim-Stox.

PS PM for Trucks and Trailers FOC

jonnytruckfest:

Wrams:

And all that confuses me totally. I wouldn’t have a clue what is compatible with what. I did have a really good computer but it died and the bloke who built it we had it back to him for repairs but seems we’re not getting it back and if we want the case back thats another £15 on the £450 me and my brother spent on it :unamused: :unamused:

So :laughing: :laughing: Useless in that direction!!

Cheers

Overclockers.co.uk sell bundles guarenteed to work together

Cheers for that mate I’ll check it out :grimacing: :grimacing:

Cheers

Thanks for that Pete I forgot about http://overclockers.co.uk and I’m a member there to :smiley:

Also another great very useful website is sevenforums.com and has taught me everything I know about PC’s from simple tweaking right down to building water cooled towers.

Join them both there the best websites on the net for learning about PC’s and there operating systems, Seven Forums covers Vista, Windows 7 and XP but you’ll have to replace the seven in the URL with vista or xp depending on your operating system.