Ua? where from?

left nottingham earlier tonight, heading too rugby for a night out.
got passed, near leicester, by a smart volvo, pulling a tilt, with a “ua” sticker, and ua, on the number plate.
anyone know, where that would be■■? i guessed united arab emirates, but then thought that would prob be “uae”

UA stands for the Ukraine. Didn’t it have any sign writing on the trailer or cab■■?

cheers.

nah, it was a plain gold/bronzy tractor unit, and a plain silver tilt, no sign writing at all.

SWraith:
UA stands for the Ukraine. Didn’t it have any sign writing on the trailer or cab■■?

Enoccabolokoffspeditionski ?

Suedehead:

SWraith:

Enoccabolokoffspeditionski ?

Sorry your wrong mate think they pull out of kazakhstan :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

could it be bollonia and be owned by genral nokablockoff

monarch of the highway:
could it be bollonia and be owned by genral nokablockoff

if it was a 1957 scammell eaton twin split superwoofer it could have well been from Boloxnia, any help would be grateful and photos if poss :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

Boloxnia is BX as was covered on here last year
unc.edu/~rowlett/units/codes/country.htm
UA is Ukraine
KZ is Kazakstan

SWraith:

you have to drop the ‘the’ bit, in case my brother sees it, he always moans because i always say the ukraine as it sounds right, if you just say ukraine, it sounds like your from yorkshire :laughing:

as for signwriting, most of the trucks, as with russia are brought second hand from western europe and are not often repainted

euromat:

SWraith:

you have to drop the ‘the’ bit, in case my brother sees it, he always moans because i always say the ukraine as it sounds right, if you just say ukraine, it sounds like your from yorkshire :laughing:

as for signwriting, most of the trucks, as with russia are brought second hand from western europe and are not often repainted

I dont know whether to be insulted or not mat, I’m a good ole southern boy, PMSL.

Thats true about the motors being brought from western europe, I had forgotten that.