Tyres wanted for vintage lorry

Hi all,

Im trying to match a set of tyres for some vintage lorries that we are currently restoring. I’m looking for some 900x20 tubed type (any pattern) and some 10r22.5 tubeless Michelin XZY or XZA Type pattern in good condition. They don’t have to be new, good second hand with no cracks will do.

Thanks, Ashley

AshleyP:
Hi all,

Im trying to match a set of tyres for some vintage lorries that we are currently restoring. I’m looking for some 900x20 tubed type (any pattern) and some 10r22.5 tubeless Michelin XZY or XZA Type pattern in good condition. They don’t have to be new, good second hand with no cracks will do.
Ashley …we,ve not had any updated photo,s for a while. is this some type of coventry torture you,re doing to us.
Cheers john

Try here. Howard will know where to get them if he doesn’t have any in stock.

alterever.com/index.asp?opt=0

01430 441360

Or if he cannot help, try this place as they have a listing.

kelniktyres.com/

Thanks, I’ll check these out.

AshleyP:
Hi all,

Thanks, Ashley

Just nosey,what kind of lorry are you restoring.

Hi Robert, We’re currently restoring 3 fodens eight wheelers. An S18, S21 and an S39, all tippers.

Hi Just seen your request for 900x20 tyres and wheels may have what you need on ten stud rims. If you still looking ,just email me crowbar :smiley: