Tyre valve

Shopping for a TPMS system, one I have my eye on is in the USA, so are valve and thread the same does any one know?

Sorry, I don’t know about American valves and threads, but I was talking to the continental rep the other week about their pressure monitoring system. The literature looks good and was thinking of trying one out on one of mine.
If you buy a system from the U.S. Are you sure it will be the correct voltage, and what about spares?

coiler:
Sorry, I don’t know about American valves and threads, but I was talking to the continental rep the other week about their pressure monitoring system. The literature looks good and was thinking of trying one out on one of mine.
If you buy a system from the U.S. Are you sure it will be the correct voltage, and what about spares?

The american one is 12 volt so not a problem spares and back are in place and I now understand that the thread is same.
Part of the attraction of this unit is the fact that it don’t need a relay transmitter to get trailer info to cab.
Anyway expect it to arrive during the week so will let you know how it goes.

If it works out will post pics and link but don’t want to promote it till I am sure it’s a goodun. :slight_smile:

Be interested to see it

Ok, if the sensors are stuck on the rim inside but I always think the type that just screw on the valve stem seem to be a recipe for causing the problem they’re trying to solve.