Tyre Dealers?

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask you guys out there doing your business how do you handle situation when it comes to changin tyres? As I am small operator and I have only two units (no trailer as I am renting them) I dont need to have contract with tyre company to change and check my tyres every month.

So when it comes to situation to change some tyre what do you do? I was trying to find out more where dealers are or any shop that would sell me anything but I only found out them no 100% trusted websites.

I am planning to go from 315/70 on front axle to 385/55 with new rims and tyres from Pirelli FH 01 but cant find anyone who would work with this brand? Even Hankook tyres were hard to find… So how do you small operators find the right tyre you want? Where to start, which service to ask, how to find dealers? I dont mind driving hour away from base with van to get them if thats what it takes I just want to know the story behind all this as I though it will be a few minutes problem solution to buy tyres :laughing: any ideas to open my eyes? Thank you

Do intend to buy the tyres and fit them yourself? Or are you looking for someone to fit them for you?
I use a mixture, I have accounts with Central tyre, Tructyre and Lodge tyre, they are all a much of a muchness, I have recently been purchasing my own through a dealer and fitting them myself. Probably saves £80+ per tyre doing it this way but you need the equipment and will to do it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk