Typical tipper driver?

liveleak.com/view?i=37f_1463753796

No, just an idiot who happened to be driving a tipper. :unamused:

Pete.

I’m sure many tipper drivers are very good but there does seem to be a large proportion of them that drive like idiots and rush about. Sorry to all the good tipper drivers.

The big companies like Brett and Cemex keep their drivers on a tight leash, use telematics and all the new safety devices, especially on the newer lorries. Cemex drivers train by following an existing driver around for a week or so; Brett just for a day or two. I worked briefly for Brett a while ago and the training driver said they weren’t like “those crazy Paddies in their muckaway wagons”. But I’ve seen really bad tipper drivers - I saw one of them nearly crush a car turning off the A31 a couple of years ago (there’s a quarry or depot at the bottom of that junction) and he and the car driver had a fight when the latter got out to challenge him.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Yes.

The rushabouts work for firms that are doing muck shifting for such little margins that if they do one less than expected, then no profit for the day.
We were approached to do a muckshift for £120/load. The nearest tip charges £100/load, and general consensus is that this high price is to subsidise the tip operators trucks doing work for charity rates.

I don’t understand how you would NOT notice the body still raised :unamused: :unamused:

So Latique I suppose you have never ever made a mistake on any level. Typical tipper driver grow up lad.

What kind of moron would not notice the raised bulker, no sympathy from me, total muppetry at it’s best, and yes, I have driven tippers .
As in they say in Dragon’s Den, I am out, and not investing in your crap products that won’t sell.

Far from your typical tipper pilot. First he can drive a bendy and second he didn’t roll it taking the corner at speed.
Crack on driver.

Please have a read of forum rule #3, it also applies to banned words contained in pictures.

Thanks.

Now a scouser who sees fit to judge, assuming ■■■■■■ is a derogatory term also assuming that said scouser has never pleasured him or herself. Grow up we all make mistakes though I admit some are bigger than others.

Tarmac duck:
Now a scouser who sees fit to judge, assuming [zb] is a derogatory term also assuming that said scouser has never pleasured him or herself. Grow up we all make mistakes though I admit some are bigger than others.

Calm down mate this is how i look at it i have a great tipper driving job paying great money and he’ll always be a Scouser La :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Brilliant reply tango I think no further comment is required.

At what point did he not think “hang on a sec?”, this feels a bit strange cornering, shall I check the mirrors? :open_mouth:

tango boy:
I don’t understand how you would NOT notice the body still raised :unamused: :unamused:

+1 :open_mouth:

Remember this one from a few years ago? Luckily they reversed the video and all was well…until he hit it AGAIN!!! :wink:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvid … urkey.html

Pete.

I’ve done tipper work, and yes also driven away with the body raised, but the first thing you do once you are moving is drop the body, simples, :smiley:

A lot of tippers now, you have to hold the lever down to lower rather than the lever lock in the down position.