Tyne tunnel

Just a quick one,
Whats the current rate for Hgv through the tunnel?

Cheers, :smiley: :smiley:

£1.20… :wink:

Thanks for the spreedy reply, Will see if i can bring myself to part with that amount :wink: :wink:

Cheers, :smiley: :smiley:

rip off :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

You’d soon change your tune if you had to go over the Severn or Humber, Jim :open_mouth:

Cheers.

£17.50 i think the humber was the last time i used it couple a month ago…now that is a rip off… :wink:

I hate bridges!, will its hight I hate. :confused:

I just close my eyes and hope I get to the other end! :laughing:

ohterry555:
£17.50 i think the humber was the last time i used it couple a month ago…now that is a rip off… :wink:

:open_mouth: What you doing on here :exclamation: :question:. Have you completed the task I’ve set you :question:

Cheers :exclamation:

i went over the sky bridge and the porter paid the toll charge,he said it cost him 23 quid,now that is a rip off. :laughing:

kitkat:

Typical jock he’d carry the truck on his back before paying £1.20 :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

simon

hahaahah tell the truth rob its got me [zb]…hahaha :wink:

Nice try.L.:wink:

ohterry555:
hahaahah tell the truth rob its got me [zb]…hahaha :wink:

Crikey :exclamation:. It’s simply not possible to make it any easier :astonished:

I’m assuming you got my step by step instructions the second time round :confused: .

Cheers.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: …indeed i did… will have a proper go shortly m8…

SimonRS2K:

kitkat:

Typical jock he’d carry the truck on his back before paying £1.20 :wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

simon

no i’d get someone else to pay 4 me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: but there again i’d get through for free :wink: being so good looking :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: