Tyne Tees Run 2015

Don’t forget about the Tyne Tees Run Sunday7th. Stockton Riverside about 0930 to South Shields Bents Park. Vehicle’s start arriving South Shields approx 1130 onwards.Regards Kev.

Here are some pics from Sunday. It was a superb day out!!!

kevmac47:
Here are some pics from Sunday. It was a superb day out!!!876543210

Great shots Kev, What did Crowbar have there, I missed going as my good Lady isn’t to grand at present, Regards Larry.

DSCI0303.JPG

did the tyne tees run on sunday ,what a day, saw loads of people I haven’t seen for years and met a few new ones as well,.excellent day out don’t have classic commercial at present so tagged on with me classic bike and took some shots along the way

Here are some more from Sunday 6th, Tyne Tees. Had problems all week with broadband,
I hope it’s finally resolved. Regards Kev.

KMC, can you tell me the significance of Arnold Elsey on the Aec Matador?

Sorry can’t help, but I’m sure someone will. :wink: :wink: :wink: Regards Kev.

Some great snaps there kevmac47, does John Snowdon still own the S20 Foden? Regards servo88

servo88:
Some great snaps there kevmac47, does John Snowdon still own the S20 Foden? Regards servo88

It was Justin Snowdon at the wheel so it’s still owned by the family,that White F10 of Allens(wingnut) got a first prize at Thirsk last weekend

Here are a few more from the Tyne Tees.

Cheers for that info kevmac47, was talking to John Snowdon the other day at the Stanhope vintage show. Regards servo88

servo88:
Cheers for that info kevmac47, was talking to John Snowdon the other day at the Stanhope vintage show. Regards servo88

Servo, it was Dazcapri that had the Snowdon info. Regards Kev.

Cheers Kev thanks for that, appreciate the info from Dazcapri :smiley: Regards Gordon

A few of the smaller vehicles on show.