Tyne Tees Run 2012

Another F7 saved.

hi kev,some more from yesterday’s run,i didn’t make it down to shields due to other arrangments, if you would like all the photos i took send me you e/mail address, bumper

A919HAJ #0.jpg

BFD822J#01.jpg

FEL927V #1.jpg

HNF716 #.jpg

From crowbar

Toss up Kev week end Rickaby Park or one day jobby tyne tees , So Rickaby won, F7 was also up there Sid must have come straight up from Shields

greek:
Toss up Kev week end Rickaby Park or one day jobby tyne tees , So Rickaby won, F7 was also up there Sid must have come straight up from Shields

You missed a good day Kenny, here’s a few more shots from yesterday. Regards Kev.

This was my first time taking part in the Tyne Tees Run.
Driving a 1940 Dodge,72 years old and it didnt miss a beat all day.
It was good to meet kevmac,George Newton,Bob Tuck,Ralph Crow and Allan ex Haulage Services and many more.

Here’s a few more from Sunday,

kevmac47:

greek:

1You missed a good day Kenny, here’s a few more shots from yesterday. Regards Kev.20

Hi Kev,
Can’t you get your mate " Rhode Island Red " to join TRUCKNET.He sounds just the sort of character to be right at home among the gang on here. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Dave the Renegade:

kevmac47:

greek:

1You missed a good day Kenny, here’s a few more shots from yesterday. Regards Kev.20

Hi Kev,
Can’t you get your mate " Rhode Island Red " to join TRUCKNET.He sounds just the sort of character to be right at home among the gang on here. :laughing:
Cheers Dave.

Good idea Dave, I will speak to him about it. Regards Kev.

First time I met Albert kevin we were tipping Steel somehwere (ex Jarrow rolling mill) round about the time Waughs had started getting them 1418 mercs I was on for Collinsons. He was moaning about wages it couldnt have been that bad he hung around for a few yr, nice to see a photo of him haven`t seen him since Normans shut,

Didn`t recognise him without his cap :smiley:

f troop:
This was my first time taking part in the Tyne Tees Run.
Driving a 1940 Dodge,72 years old and it didnt miss a beat all day.
It was good to meet kevmac,George Newton,Bob Tuck,Ralph Crow and Allan ex Haulage Services and many more.

hiya,
Gave this one “a good coat of looking at” at the halfway halt what a fantastic
paint job looks perfectly capable of turning out to work, great job and a credit
to i’ts owner, just had to wait for this to move off, yes it sounded as well as it
looked .
thanks harry, long retired.

greek:
First time I met Albert kevin we were tipping Steel somehwere (ex Jarrow rolling mill) round about the time Waughs had started getting them 1418 mercs I was on for Collinsons. He was moaning about wages it couldnt have been that bad he hung around for a few yr, nice to see a photo of him haven`t seen him since Normans shut,

Didn`t recognise him without his cap :smiley:

Kenny, He was wearing his Geordie Truckers Club cap, I asked him to take it off 'cos I couldn’t see his face for the peak!! regards Kev.