Tyne and Wear lgv training

Anybody used Tyne and Wear lgv training in Gateshead ? Good or bad ? Or any other training firms in the newcastle area ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi mate i passed mine through these instructor was old tommy not sure if he is still there like . Anyway he was bloody spot on mate makes you totally relaxed company good aswell i was late once for lessons cos of bloody accident but they just worked around it for me nice decent people . Hope this helps

Wouldn’t touch them used them for my C had 6 different instructors in 5 days also training was split ( thur & fri week 1 then wed thur fri week 2 ) I am not the only 1 this happened to

TTS at Kinston Park tynesidetrainingservices.co.uk

But I used John Flair training in Chelmsford who I can recommend

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have literally had my medical this week there with the intention of undertaking “C”. The only eyebrow raiser so far was the wife filling out the forms with me was touting ‘forever living’ stuff. Other than that I am not fussed about the number of instructors and more focused on the quality of instruction. The place was busy, clean and instruction was being made to the casual observer. I made my enquires, paid my money and shall take my chance.

I’m about to do my DCPC with them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevedore:
Long time lurker, first time poster.

I have literally had my medical this week there with the intention of undertaking “C”. The only eyebrow raiser so far was the wife filling out the forms with me was touting ‘forever living’ stuff. Other than that I am not fussed about the number of instructors and more focused on the quality of instruction. The place was busy, clean and instruction was being made to the casual observer. I made my enquires, paid my money and shall take my chance.

It can make a difference how many instructors you have due to them all having different styles & going over thing you have already done