Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

LE:
part from dvsa driver hours

top:
Hello all

I don’t know if posted in the right section. but here it goes

Hi top,

Yes mate, it’s in the right place.

Somebody who can explain better than me will answer your question quite soon, I’m sure. :smiley:

Would need more info -

What days are being taken off and which days worked :question: - need to know this as an weekly rest including sunday midnight can be counted in either week

Perhaps just stating what day and time each weekly rest was taken will do such as - Off sat 6pm to mon 6am = 36 hours etc etc

Generally it’s best to stick to having a regular weekly rest period every second week, there are circumstances where you can have reduced weekly rest periods in 2 consecutive weeks but there’s not enough information in your post to say whether or not that would be legal.

In the image below the work pattern starts after a holiday, the last 45 hours of that holiday/leave counts for the weekly rest period for week 1, the regular weekly rest period at the end of week 3 counts for week 3.
By manipulating the weekly rest periods this way you can legally have reduced weekly rest periods in 2 consecutive weeks, but you can only do this if you can count a regular weekly rest period for at-least every second week.

Copied from this thread

Here’s a thread that explains it in more detail:
viewtopic.php?t=109510&p=1659502#p1659502

I’m not 100 percent sure but I’m thinking you would only have 2 back to back reduced weekly rest if you was to have reduced weekly rest somewhere mid week and the other reduced is to stop you going 144 hrs u could add on componsation or pay back by 3rd week but will need to start a full 45 hrs of reg by Sunday midnight…
Rog and tach are the experts

I do wonder how that affects me when I work Thurs night to Tuesday morning with the Sunday being the start of a new week

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

A fixed week is sunday midnight to sunday midnight
There must be a weekly rest for every fixed week
Every other fixed week must have a regular 45 weekly rest
A weekly rest can be counted for a fixed week as long as it is at least 1 minute into that fixed week
A weekly rest can only be used once