Twitter

I am now Spouting ■■■■■■■■ on Twitter as well. It is ace by the way! Never got on with Facebook.

Search: @ogorman_patrick if you want a laugh.

cant beat a bit of twitter bollox

i’m on there too, @tockwithtrain

@vosawatch could be handy…

Was that you parked in weatherby race course entrance the other week ,a yellow motor ?

Carryfast and Winseer definately won’t be on it ! :laughing:

Welcome to the dark side. No better place on earth to have a rant

I can’t get me noggin around it, much to my families amusement :blush:

If you like scanias have a nosey at mick moodys twitter,also kevin hopper of brian yeardley puts on some good photos of their new kit :sunglasses: :wink:

seth 70:
If you like scanias have a nosey at mick moodys twitter,also kevin hopper of brian yeardley puts on some good photos of their new kit :sunglasses: :wink:

yeh i follow Kevin great pics and heres a thing , he never fails to thank his drivers for there efforts which i think says a lot about the company and the man

Dan Punchard:
Was that you parked in weatherby race course entrance the other week ,a yellow motor ?

I spend my life around Wetherby, teaching drivers on the same routes everyday for over 10 years, could be worse, Boss has been doing it for 40 years! Anymore twitterati suggestions?

Tockwith Training:

Dan Punchard:

I spend my life around Wetherby, teaching drivers on the same routes everyday for over 10 years, could be worse, Boss has been doing it for 40 years! Anymore twitterati suggestions?

like vernon aka switchlogiq quiet amusing

bjd:

seth 70:

yeh i follow Kevin great pics and heres a thing , he never fails to thank his drivers for there efforts which i think says a lot about the company and the man

Yea ive noticed that,hes making a move into tour work in a big way ,make transam etc pull their socks up :wink:

Truckblog has some good links off it aswell :wink:

seth 70:

bjd:

seth 70:

Yea ive noticed that,hes making a move into tour work in a big way ,make transam etc pull their socks up :wink:

Great point, WHO are they taking the work off ■■?

I was going to start a separate post about BY/KH, they are spending some serious dosh on the right kit, they must have had the heads up, to spend like they are doing, its theatre and music work, double strike :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Its always seemed a closed shop to me, even as a subbie, its a bit “dodgy hand shakes” :unamused:

Drift:
I can’t get me noggin around it, much to my families amusement :blush:

Don’t use TwitFace either, Too late in the day to learn all this stuff, I thought it was for 9 year olds?

The Kids do all this Facetime & skyping & tweeting, am I on a different planet??
My Brain is already full up with Digi Tacho’s, give me back my old LogBook please
And as for texting, How do they do that so fast??

I’ll shut up now & hide down the Anderson Shelter with me Crystal wireless & a bag of Percy Daltons !!

Im on, at the moment the hashtag #cameronmustgo is the no1 UK tag.

Strange how it’s not getting a mention in the main stream media.

Mind you its nothing compared to #elmguesthouse and #csainquiry
waiting in the wings that’s going to be toxic for a lot of big names,
unless of course they can sweep it under the rug.

Also watching UKIP getting bashed is highly entertaining. :laughing:

Tockwith Training:
i’m on there too, @tockwithtrain

@vosawatch could be handy…

could be but there is only 3 tweets since 2010

#thingsthatarenotmosques Comedy gold thanks ukip.

Vacancy on twitter,the hashtags #Trumpton #Trumpton_ukip are trending,
anyone fancy doing a #TrumptonTruckers account.

There is a #TrumptonersonBikes and they are slagging off truckers. :laughing:

And the best thing is #ukip are not happy. :laughing: