Twin axle European tractor units

So with this in mind and the weight of a third axle is their much benefit in having a tri-axle unit??

MysonVinnie:
So with this in mind and the weight of a third axle is their much benefit in having a tri-axle unit??

It is on the cards for gross weights to go up in France, but whether that is for our benefit or theirs I am not sure.

It depends on your circumstances and destinations. I doubt Spain or Germany are going to change anytime soon, but if you are running to Holland they will laugh at you asking for half a load!

In the current climate you will probably be better off with a 1500 litre fuel tank than a third axle if you plan to run European

Wheel Nut:

MysonVinnie:

It is on the cards for gross weights to go up in France, but whether that is for our benefit or theirs I am not sure.

It depends on your circumstances and destinations. I doubt Spain or Germany are going to change anytime soon, but if you are running to Holland they will laugh at you asking for half a load!

In the current climate you will probably be better off with a 1500 litre fuel tank than a third axle if you plan to run European

I believe that certain loads leaving France for Belgium and Holland can now gross at 44 tonne according to VDB, never seen it in writing though