tv

gonna fit a tv in the truck my question is what should i look for when buying the tv volts watts etc also i got a 12v 120w inverter will that power it or do i need a bigger on and last question whats the aerial of choice when on the rd cheers guys

Buy a tv dongle for the laptop and problem fixed, provided you have a laptop with you of course !

I had a dongle for my laptop, trouble was all the faffing about with the laptop, inverter, aerial, power for aerial, by the time I’d done all that it was time for bed… So I got a small 24v tv, mounted it in the truck, it plugs in cigg skt, stuck a small aerial on the dash… Bingo, now I can just click it on when I’m waiting on a bay, I only watch abit of news before hitting the sack most nights anyhow… I keep an iPad with sky on for anything else… :slight_smile:

OWLDRIVER:
I had a dongle for my laptop, trouble was all the faffing about with the laptop, inverter, aerial, power for aerial, by the time I’d done all that it was time for bed… So I got a small 24v tv, mounted it in the truck, it plugs in cigg skt, stuck a small aerial on the dash… Bingo, now I can just click it on when I’m waiting on a bay, I only watch abit of news before hitting the sack most nights anyhow… I keep an iPad with sky on for anything else… :slight_smile:

If you have sky at home can you use the ipad to also watch for free whilst away ?

Yes you can, it’s an app called SkyGo, it’s Top …