**TV REQUEST** Have you filmed a crash, scrape or near miss?

For a brand new primetime show about UK road crashes, near misses, scrapes and escapes, ITV are looking for footage filmed on dash cams and helmet cams by road users across the country.

As well as featuring the clips themselves, we are looking to tell the stories behind some of these clips, and speak to those involved.

Please get in touch if you have a clip you think we could use in the show. We’d also like to know if you might be interested in appearing on camera to talk through your experiences.

We are looking to make films that are more thoughtful than just the standard clip/voiceover routine, and it’s for this exact reason that we’re reaching out to you - to get real stories and experiences of actual road users, that really give people a true sense of the dangers of the road.

Our films will be led by the characters that will talk to us, and the footage.

Please get in touch and contact us at caughtoncamera@itn.co.uk - we look forward to hearing from you.

Will we get £250 for every clip? I am sure you will make a great series, show how bad it is getting out there for everyone on the roads with the amount of idiots there are.

:smiley:

Alcpone:
Will we get £250 for every clip? I am sure you will make a great series, show how bad it is getting out there for everyone on the roads with the amount of idiots there are.

Getting worse on a daily basis

Wonder how ‘biased’ it’ll be too??

TV always is in some way these days… :unamused:

I have few but profiting at some poor souls expence, no thanks.

Theres plenty on youtube

Would it not be better to make a program is respect of educating the muppet car drivers on the road as regards:

1 Taking up a truck drivers braking space.

2 Coming out on slip roads and forcing your way in.

3 Not giving trucks room on roundabouts.

I am sure there could be many more.

I am sure that with technology and driver less cars this could be done in controlled conditions.

Do the industry some good, instead of concentrating on other peoples misfortunes.

Without trucks and drivers = no goods in the shops

teatime:

The fella never mentioned getting paid so don’t let that bother you.

cheekymonkey:

teatime:

The fella never mentioned getting paid so don’t let that bother you.

It might have been a reference to the TV company profiting from the miss-fortune of others. :bulb: :bulb:

You wanna speak to this guy, he was right behind the DHL truck when it rear ended the broken down UPS artic

youtube.com/watch?v=dqnI6NH … Ic5V7YnLDf

I would be more than happy for a film crew to spend a week with me as long as they are willing to see our side of the muppetry on our road’s

nickyboy:
You wanna speak to this guy, he was right behind the DHL truck when it rear ended the broken down UPS artic

youtube.com/watch?v=dqnI6NH … Ic5V7YnLDf

And the full story stays with me!

Here’s one, £250 please. Well, mine in the sense that I found it on YouTube. :stuck_out_tongue:

A nasty looking accident I know, but the woman survived and is recovering well.