TV presenters.

I know it is off topic,but why do all tv presenters allways wave their arms and hands around in a flap to get out what they are saying.Is it only me that has noticed it.Weather and news readers do it a lot.Weather tv presenters tell us the obvious,like you will need a hat,scarf,umbrella,sun screan lotion,drive carefully.Tell us to take care,will be a bit frosty.It is like they are my mum.And tv adverts tellin us to POP IN to their supermarkets.What does pop in mean.Are there any other irritants that annoy other drivers.Would be good to see what others find,that winds them up.How about one way system on a busy shopping street,to avoid bumping in to everyone,we could walk down on the left of the pavement,and walk up on the right.All would be happy.Not moaning or complaining,just an observation of modern life.

tim williams:
‘…we could walk down on the left of the pavement,and walk up on the right…’

Passing on the pavement the same way as their traffic is the done thing in orderly Northern Europe: Not likewise doing so stimulates knowing looks from the natives.

Who hasn’t noticed how pedestrianised & highway chaos allied to society’s disenfranchised brain-death now advertises its insideous presence, not least as Tim suggests by media psychologists patronising viewers by training TV chimps to wave us awake…?

The worse thing they do is to present programmes whilst driving - one was even presenting a programme on unsafe drivers - FFS :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

You had a bad day or something? :smiley: