Tv or snooper s7000

Hi, what would you prefer to invest in, a flat screen tv (built in freeview) or one of them snooper s7000 sat navs. Im torn at the minute so looking for a push in the right direction . If anyone can recommend a truck friendly television i would much appreciate. Budget up to about £300 (a bit more for the snooper). Thanks

Just bought this capitalstores.co.uk/snooper- … sat-nav-uk, to help keep my little rookie ■■■■ out of trouble. Hoping to fit a remote camera so I can view my ■■■■ reversing in greater definition. :laughing: This was the best price I could find for the new pro version after much google searching. :wink: :slight_smile:

Well I personally think Snooper is nothing but utter ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ so I would go for the TV or a top of the range Tomtom

Ah I see its that TV sat nav thing. In that case I’d go for TV as I still stand by what I said

I wouldn’t be without my S7000, pull up at destination, push 1 button on satnav then tap screen 3 times, put kettle on, out to open doors. By the time I’m back in the lorry the tv is tuned to local stations and the tea is well on the way. :smiley:

Also it gets a great signal, the cable for the aerial is ridiculously thin so really easy to route up and out of the sunroof.

Another plus point for the s7000 is that it is designed for use in a truck so should be more able to withstand the bumps and vibrations that go with the territory, unlike a standard flat screen tv which is designed to be used at home.