Tv mount in Scania G280

Hi all, First post on here so go easy on me. Just been given my own Wagon through work and want to fit a tv in it to pass the hours on a sleep out. Is there a particular bracket i can buy? or is it a case of fabricating something myself?
Thanks

Holla:
Hi all, First post on here so go easy on me. Just been given my own Wagon through work and want to fit a tv in it to pass the hours on a sleep out. Is there a particular bracket i can buy? or is it a case of fabricating something myself?
Thanks

Scania do a t.v bracket that fits on ether driver or passenger door side panels

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Glynn, i had a look but couldn’t see anything.

glynn.woodward:

Holla:
Thanks

Scania do a t.v bracket that fits on ether driver or passenger door side panels

These are them

Thanks Glynn, i’ll give them a ring tomorrow and see how much they are and if it’ll fit my model

A G280. Doesn’t your boss like you?

Steve-o:

ha ha, Its my first truck after agency work so i’m not knocking it, I’ve driven them for a few months with this company and … i like it. Just need to get a few things in it to make it more personal (aftermarket radio with aux socket to plug ipod into, TV, Decent bed etc etc

Holla:

Steve-o:

ha ha, Its my first truck after agency work so i’m not knocking it, I’ve driven them for a few months with this company and … i like it. Just need to get a few things in it to make it more personal (aftermarket radio with aux socket to plug ipod into, TV, Decent bed etc etc

Well that’ll be your first months wages accounted for then …

Holla:

Steve-o:

You don’t need a whole new radio, you can get a gadget that attaches to your phone that is picked up by the radio once you set it to a frequency, its made by Belkin IIRC.

You say a ‘sleep out’, are you tramping or doing the odd night out? If you’re doing one night out a fortnight you’re daft to spend money like that. Buy a tablet and get Netflix, get a padded sheet or a mattress topper.

A.

Adonis.:
You don’t need a whole new radio, you can get a gadget that attaches to your phone that is picked up by the radio once you set it to a frequency, its made by Belkin IIRC.

A.

Have you got any more info on this?

Google search “scania aux iso cable”

Adonis.:

Holla:

Steve-o:

You say a ‘sleep out’, are you tramping or doing the odd night out? If you’re doing one night out a fortnight you’re daft to spend money like that. Buy a tablet and get Netflix, get a padded sheet or a mattress topper.

A.

Thanks Adonis, I sleep out 3 nights a week, I bought a radio off eBay so just need to fit it as one of the buttons is broken on the radio in it. I’d need to buy a tablet so I thought I’d stump up the £150 to get a tv. The standard scania matress is ok for the moment but I will look at a topper or something to make it a bit more comfy. Thanks

Does the bunk pull out on the G cab? I cover my bunk with a duvet, adds a bit of padding plus there’s no fudding around trying to fit a sheet to the extending bed.

A.