tv bracket

hi all
can anyone help me out with the best way to mount a flatscreen tv in a 2006 stralis rigid â– â– 
hoping to put it behind the drivers seat on the wall (coz i have to sleep with my head on the passenger side dont i :smiley: :laughing: :wink: :smiley: :laughing: :wink: )

many thanks all

oh well
thanks for looking anyway
:smiley:

for me to tell you the only way would be to know the dimentions of said tv.
hight x deep x length. so to start, what about making some form of frame.
like a photo frame so the tv slots in it. made out of some 6mm ply.

Is there some threaded wall mounting ports on the rear, brackets can be bought off ebay but they tend to be hinged, or if your a bit handy you can make your own. I’ve put mine above the drivers seat as there is a substantial plastic cubby hole moulding to bolt it to, and I can watch tv from the passenger seat as well as the bunk.

thanks guys
its a 16" lcd
I have a bracket already mounted on the tv and really need to know if there is anywhere to fix the other half of the bracket. In the old Scania there was a plywood panel that I fixed to but Im moving to the 06 Stralis rigid and as we do upto 4-5 nights out need to find a way to fix the bracket.

Seeing as I dont leave the TV on the bracket during the day do you think it would be ok to fix the bracket to the lining panel â– â– ?

many thanks

i would say yes. what you may need though is some waall plugs that are for plasterboard.
the type that, when you screw in the screw the plug tightens up the little wings
behind the lining.