TV aerial booster advice wanted

I currently drive a Volvo FH4. It already has the TV kit installed (aerial, mount etc) but in the majority of places I struggle to get a TV reception.

I’ve been looking at a few of these 12v / 24v signal boosters but have no idea which one to go for. Ideally I don’t want to mount a second aerial anywhere, I’d just like something that sits inline and boosts the signal.

Any advice / recommendations would be appreciated

A couple of our lads bought moonraker aerials and used the boosters with the Volvo aerial. It has drastically improved it. I’m getting a new one with the tv kit next month, and I’m going to try the magic wand I have, which has always worked well with all the other aerials I’ve used

Moonraker aerials very good with booster not many places you don’t get signal can get more freeview most night in truck than do at home definitely recommend

I’ve always used Omnimax but at a tad under £100 they are quite expensive … but good !!

If you got inverter asda do them,they come with 12v adaptor, probley most super markets do em like tosco extra, argos