Tutorial for the old

OK ,im a dunce ,past my time etc ,left school in wartime without any quals ,associated with transport in many aspects all my life ,driver, foreman ,operations management . etc.retired at 73 from the game.
Done my Transport managment courses way back
I need help with this new forum ,i miss trucknet ,the photos ,the arguments.my daily fix .my favourite subscribers -even the bad boys .
A simple tutorial just to get started .how do i load pics .where are my old pics, cannot find a login ,find my old favourite threads etc.
Perhaps i should call it a day ,ive had a good run ,no regrets though.
Toshboy

First of all mate don’t think about leaving the site because you’re finding it a bit difficult, I’m sure there are plenty of us who will do what we can to help :wink:

Firstly here’s a list of all the topics I can find that you have posted in.
Topics that toshboy has posted in.
When you view the search results be sure to click on the topic title and it seems to take you to your post in that topic :slight_smile:

To reply to posts just click the reply button attached to the post you want to reply to, to upload pictures when replying click the icon that has an arrow pointing upwards.

I’m a bit stuck for time at the moment but if I get time I’ll get back to t his thread later.

Hope this helps :slight_smile: