Turnips !

Noticed a few Turnip Carrying Tippers lately, without sheeting their loads !

Are they exempt ?

Imagine the explanation on the insurance form when you claim for the new windscreen-

“A Turnip flew into the screen”

martinviking:

Are they exempt ?

Imagine the explanation on the insurance form when you claim for the new windscreen-

■■■■… I thought they were sugar beet.

I’ve been picking them up and crushing them into my brew.

No wonder it tasted like ***** !

Dieseldoforme:

martinviking:

Are they exempt ?

■■■■… I thought they were sugar beet.

I’ve been picking them up and crushing them into my brew.

No wonder it tasted like ***** !

Sugar Beet-Turnips-all the same to me. LOL

martinviking:
Sugar Beet-Turnips-all the same to me. LOL

Sugar beet wagons have their own set of rules :wink: although it’s a bit early for the start of the beet season iirc :confused:

I wouldn’t worry, the speed needed to launch one through the air with enough force to crack a windscreens is going to be out of reach of most wagons, if they lose any it will only just be dropped off the side !

You’ll be surprised how many windscreen claims or car bonnets claims there has been numptys just load and go don’t think about tidying load up I always get machine to levell it out. No other way really contracts state so many hundreds of ton if we took 25 ton so we could pull sheet British sugar won’t pay shortfall plus h&s says can’t get out of cab to pull sheet off on site been pulled in by Vosa never said a word perfectly legal can’t see how load is not secured