Turning around...

Just been shown this, thought I would share it, hope it hasn’t been posted before? Fitting for the professional drivers form.

And i thought wag + drag was difficult! :unamused:

I’m sorry to have to tell you this, but it was posted only a few weeks ago…sorry

Oh well, such is life, would not have know how to search for it anyway. :blush:

yep brake lights work cross it of pre check sheet good to go :smiley:

pigpen:
yep brake lights work cross it of pre check sheet good to go :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pretty decent bit of driving that, the long A frame and positioning of the coupling help, you couldn’t do that in a lot of wagon and drags, but even so it’s nice to see a bit of skill like that.

If I even had the balls to get that close to the edge in the first place, I still doubt I would ever try it in a small spcae like that. Obv I have never driven a wag and drag mind. Saying that, would he have done it with a loaded trailer? Slight wrong move and were off down the ravine, at least with it unloaded the loaded rigid should hold it up if it goes slightly off course!

Anyway again apologies for making a double post of something but saw it and was was impressed.

zippy!:
If I even had the balls to get that close to the edge in the first place, I still doubt I would ever try it in a small spcae like that. Obv I have never driven a wag and drag mind. Saying that, would he have done it with a loaded trailer? Slight wrong move and were off down the ravine, at least with it unloaded the loaded rigid should hold it up if it goes slightly off course!

Anyway again apologies for making a double post of something but saw it and was was impressed.

No apologies mate, there are people who didn’t see it last time, hence some of the replys. My comment was just in answer to your statement that you hoped it hadn’t been posted before

zippy!:
Saying that, would he have done it with a loaded trailer?

Do that with a loaded trailer and one of two things will happen:
At best the trailer will tip forward and drastically bugger the drawbar.
At worst it will tip backwards and rip the whole turntable off :wink:

He’s got more bottle than United Dairies - my backside was twitching just watching that!!

Thanks for posting that zippy!.I’m one that missed it 1st time round.I’m also someone who’s never driven a wag 'n drag (apart from having to shunt a LHD caravan type into a workshop).Watching that made my head hurt. That is SKILL :slight_smile:

zippy!:
Just been shown this, thought I would share it, hope it hasn’t been posted before? Fitting for the professional drivers form.

Video's - NU.nl

And i thought wag + drag was difficult! :unamused:

yes , thats how to reverse,
now here’s how the health & safety brigade do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZDkxHf0aEM8