turners

anyone got info working for turners,pay hrs etc

Yeh, they never ■■■■■■■ answer if you e-mail your Cv in for a job.

Sapper

Turners of Poland.

sapper:
Yeh, they never [zb] answer if you e-mail your Cv in for a job.

Sapper

From what i have been told that may be a result

Have that brought out Browns?

Yes they have taken over Browns.

Peanuts and monkeys fella. nothing more, nothing less.

sapper:
Yeh, they never [zb] answer if you e-mail your Cv in for a job.

Sapper

They did mine when I applied a few years ago, and I got the job too… Didn’t keep it long though

jono12:
anyone got info working for turners,pay hrs etc

Do a search on them in this forum I doubt you’ll find anything good written about them so that should tell you something.

I have noticed that they have brought a load of mercs, brand new ones.

I know someone who’s has got a job with them,starts soon ,according too him it’s £100 per day,which is £500 a week,whether its true I don’t know,but if it is it certainly isn’t the worst wage out there,as he said it will tied him over for now,and give him breathing space to look around for something decent whilst still having enough coming in too pay the bills.

went for a interview,£320 basic,plus points to knock your money up.not good

jono12:
went for a interview,£320 basic,plus points to knock your money up.not good

£60 a day :question: ,so what these points,how much does it add to your wage,I know one lad who’s definitely going there and 1 more that had a assesment with them,another who has assesment soon as his redundancies sorted,they all asked for voluntary,so I cantsee why they’d ask for it too take a job for about £200 a week,makes no sense to me,if there redundancy was 40k yea maybe,but they didn’t get anywhere it so seems strange,said I’d bell one up when he’s settled,and other still in daily contact,so ill get the full sp as some time,but can’t see any of them being the type to take a job for £60 a day
N.b not doubting you,but seems strange these lads would take a job for £60 a day :confused: ,£200 a week paycut :confused:

its was 260 plus £60,then points for tipping & loading.told some drivers get 1 point a week ,others get up to 17.then went on to say he going to his boss,to ask he pays all drivers on turners 500 a week.said i let him know,left it at that.

jono12:
its was 260 plus £60,then points for tipping & loading.told some drivers get 1 point a week ,others get up to 17.then went on to say he going to his boss,to ask he pays all drivers on turners 500 a week.said i let him know,left it at that.

£260 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: ,starting to wonder if the lads I know have been given a bit of ■■■■■■■■ from who ever interviewed them,faces should be a picture when they open there first pay slip by the sounds of things :wink: :laughing: :laughing: yea I think I’d of left it at that after being told that wage :exclamation: :exclamation:

i heard it was 80 per day plus night out money on the sugar

Get in touch with CKAY he works there on the milk side.

the job i went for was on containers,day work,no nights out,finished latest at 6pm.then night man takes over.

Yellow DAF XF■■?

you the one leaving