Turners

Guys any imfo on turners containers usual stuff please ta

Turners of shoski all u need to know.

If it’s for T&L work I don’t hear good things…

DrivingMissDaisy:
If it’s for T&L work I don’t hear good things…

they made loads redundant on that contract when they took over from hoyer i used to be on T&L contract was a good job i hear its 80 pounds a day know as my mate is still on for them

Which depot?

Tipped at the newmarket/soham depot and everyone was fine, there were alot of poles but if your just going there to earn a few quid and go home at the end of the day/week i dont think it really matters to be fair. I called them when i first started driving and they said they dont do interviews, if you can drive the truck thats all they care about.

Turners of Poland. :wink:

TurnSki are reputed as having the lowest paid drivers in Poland/SohamSki. They did/do Sainsburys fuel and one of their Drivers left to do Agency work at Calor last year, said he was now on £2 an hour more, wtf??

Don’t touch with a barge polski. I’m not going to libel anyone but let’s just say there is a person involved who thought nothing of shafting his own family when another container operator went bang last year. Didn’t even give my mate any warning, done him out of over a grand.

T&L tank work is a different concern from the turners/walkers container division

I’m with them on Tanks and it’s fine really. Money is poor as I’ve previously said, but it’s a good gang on tanks and we mostly get on well with management. Previous poster is correct when he says different parts of Turners are like different companies, this is because they are operated as different companies! If I go to Exning for spares, screenwash or whatever then they invoice Norwich for the bits, it’s bonkers

Had one of their tankers follow me on a stretch of s/c road where overtaking was impossible. He sat on white line so all I could see was about half his cab, thought it was a left ■■■■■■ at first.

waddy640:
Had one of their tankers follow me on a stretch of s/c road where overtaking was impossible. He sat on white line so all I could see was about half his cab, thought it was a left ■■■■■■ at first.

Oh right…

claretmatt:

waddy640:

Oh right…

Presumably they have to speed to get their day’s work done.

If you’re greedy you speed, yeah