Turners (Soham) Larkhall

Hi did a search on Turners (Soham) on the forums not much info. I’m just looking to find out what they pay, conditions etc, no info on advert, which always annoys me. How can you Apply for a position not knowing salary. Much obliged as always

It all depends on what contract you get out on to you can get put on a turners one which it’s poor or a Hargreaves contract I know this used to work there but got the sack as the manager that used to be there did not like young drivers you will b out 5 nights per week unless you say other wise and you won’t havecyourvown truck for the first year just how hard truvks are worked can’t mond the wage but itvis good for the glasgow area

They’re advertising for the refrigeration dept, either tramping or rolling day shift 4 on 4 off then 5 on 3 off. Tramping doesn’t interest me.

Sounds like the contract running out of Bartletts, Airdrie. Tattie to RDC all over the uk.

Maritime also looking for 50 drivers in Coatbridge for anyone looking for work.

mjallby:

I take it this is for container work ? mjallby .

shugg:

mjallby:

I take it this is for container work ? mjallby .

My mate is desperately trying to get a job in Turners at Larkhall doing fuel tanker work. Does anyone know anything else about Turners preferably about the tankers at Larkhall… like pay, shift patterns ect?