Turners of Soham

Does anyone know what these are like to work for on containers?

What’s the pay like?
How do they treat their drivers etc?

PM me if you prefer

I have reasons for asking that I don’t wish to disclose at the moment.

If you can only speak english then dont bother.

Semtex:
Does anyone know what these are like to work for on containers?

What’s the pay like?
How do they treat their drivers etc?

PM me if you prefer

I have reasons for asking that I don’t wish to disclose at the moment.

Call youself Semtexski and you’ll be fine.

If you wear flipping flops and a track suit then the job is yours, a bag for life is required either from Lidl or Aldi will suffice.
At the interview they will train you how to drive with both legs on the dash, while rolling a ■■■ in one hand and on the phone with the other hand.
The fleet is kitted with Dvd players in order to watch your favourite movie while driving.
I over took one for 90 minutes to see his film, that is what you call elephant racing.
The amount of abuse I got from about 350 car drivers was terrible.
All trying to sell me coffee beans .

I see Turners have just bought Macintyres container haulage,I wonder how the wage structures compare?

Gardner6LYT:
I see Turners have just bought Macintyres container haulage,I wonder how the wage structures compare?

Probably why the OP is asking!

My firm subbed me out to them for 3 days before Christmas, easiest 3days work I’ve ever done, ■■■■ easy routes, 1/2 tips a day, was bored ■■■■■■■■ tbh

DonutUK:

Gardner6LYT:

Correctemondo!!!

Didn’t want to say too much untill it was public knowledge

Nothing escapes TN

I sent my cv in there last year.
They foned me up about the job.
I can’t remba the exact rates but they were pretty grim.
I’m pretty sure it was bout £8p/h

Gardner6LYT:

Didn’t take him long to sell out again .

Semtex:

DonutUK:

Gardner6LYT:

Correctemondo!!!

Didn’t want to say too much untill it was public knowledge

At least you know who you’re working for, we’ve been told we’ve lost our big contract and nobodies saying to who yet!!!