Turks 'down Russian warplane

dangerous thing to do by Turkey…

Quite a smart move by them I think…especially with regard to the timing.
The Ruskies are cosying up to the West a bit after losing that airliner over Sinai,they realise that they might need some help,there’ll be some hot air no doubt,but I doubt there’ll be any blood spilt.

Baggie:
Quite a smart move by them I think…especially with regard to the timing.but I doubt there’ll be any blood spilt.

I wouldn’t want to bet on it.Putin said he’ll be back but with fighter ■■■■■■ next time.

youtube.com/watch?v=AUSQtb3cL-w

It really would be great if Turkey then shouted for NATO ‘help’ and we tell them their membership has been terminated just like their air force. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

Baggie:
Quite a smart move by them I think…

really??

this is the first time a NATO member has shot down a Russian plane in over 50 years!

cold war all over again.

NATO is already overstretched against the SCO.

Turkey are idiots.

Evolved:

Baggie:
Quite a smart move by them I think…

really??

Turkey are idiots.

They aren’t idiots,like the Saudis,they are just acting true to form in running an Islamic Jihadist agenda under the deception of pretending to support an anti Jihadist one.It’s my guess that they’ve got a lot to protect and to hide in the Syrian borderlands in that regard.The question is how long will ‘the west’ go on in allowing itself to be fooled by it.The same applies in the case of Russia’s links to Iran.Make no mistake when the Islamic world thinks the time is right we’ll see Iran and Saudi show their true colours in being united in the same Jihadist cause.While it seems reasonably clear that Assad is one of,if not the,only leaders in the Middle East who probably isn’t on board with their bigger plan.

image.jpeg

The scary bit being that NATO seems to be stupid enough to be saying that if Putin does kick off against the zb’s it will still go to war to defend the Turks.Rather than chuck them out leave them in the zb before they succeed in an obvious Jihadist plan to play off NATO v Russia. :open_mouth: :unamused:

Carryfast:
we’ll see Iran and Saudi show their true colours in being united in the same Jihadist cause…

one is Shia one is Sunni.

which both hate each other more than they have every other faith.

i doubt they will suddenly be best friends… :unamused:

putin.jpg

Evolved:

Carryfast:
we’ll see Iran and Saudi show their true colours in being united in the same Jihadist cause…

one is Shia one is Sunni.

which both hate each other more than they have every other faith.

i doubt they will suddenly be best friends… :unamused:

As I said that’s exactly what they want you to think.Do you really think that if Sunni and Shia are as hostile to each other as they pretend to be that Saudi would invite Shias to attend the Hajj at Mecca and that Shia’s would be prepared to go.

On that note as I said go for a policy of bringing Israel into NATO and dump Turkey and disarming the Saudis and then see what Iran says. :bulb: :wink:

Carryfast:
a policy of bringing Israel into NATO and dump Turkey and disarming the Saudis and then see what Iran says. :bulb: :wink:

both Turkey and Israel are evil. Armed by us.

Evolved:

Carryfast:
a policy of bringing Israel into NATO and dump Turkey and disarming the Saudis and then see what Iran says. :bulb: :wink:

both Turkey and Israel are evil. Armed by us.

More like the Israelis have been pushed to the point where they no longer care what they have to do to survive.So Israel disarms and opens its borders to the Arabs etc what do you think will happen next bearing in mind the previous attempts of the Islamic world to massacre the Israeli population.