Turk Spec 3300

Just found out about this site, very nice and I’ve been enjoying looking at the old photos on here and reading the stories brings back many good memories. Spent many years driving in Europe, pulling for A one, Haniels, Mitchell Cotts, Davies Turner, driving for BJ Waters, William Banks Congleton and Owner Driver.

I’m just wondering if anyone knows of a Turk Spec DAF 3300 for sale anywhere, dead or alive? :smiley:

Thanks.

black adda:
Just found out about this site, very nice and I’ve been enjoying looking at the old photos on here and reading the stories brings back many good memories. Spent many years driving in Europe, pulling for A one, Haniels, Mitchell Cotts, Davies Turner, driving for BJ Waters, William Banks Congleton and Owner Driver.

I’m just wondering if anyone knows of a Turk Spec DAF 3300 for sale anywhere, dead or alive? :smiley:

Thanks.

Black adder,

You may be interested,there is an AOne thread on here already.

David

hiya i may know of one in Cypress, its a middle east speck .Ive got a phone number

John

Hiya . if you serch the Truck World Netherlands, their’s a double drive 2800 for sale at 17,00 euro’s
that looks half decent. they have some 3300’s but not double drive.just try the truck world site theirs
plenty to sort out there
John

Turkish spec ones had single drive lift up axle. I think there was about 35 of them sold in this country. A cancelled order I believe.

Your right there Cliff,Bernard Gainger bought one,it was a Northern Ireland reg one not as good a spec as a EU one and if i remember right it was on springs and not on air.

Dieseldog66:
Turkish spec ones had single drive lift up axle. I think there was about 35 of them sold in this country. A cancelled order I believe.

Had 3 of those on Camell Waggon all on A reg

Thats Right Mrken all the ones I knew where A Reg, Richard Ford and Wares had one each. heres Wares one, Ashley’s picture.

Another  LHD F13 3300 cancelled Turk order Wares.jpg

i believe this to be Turk spec 3300 ran by Danny Ersser out of Newhaven

silver fox:
i believe this to be Turk spec 3300 ran by Danny Ersser out of Newhaven

That’s interesting because I knew a guy driving one like that from Newhaven but can’t remember his name, had a birth mark on his face, really nice guy too.