tupe

can someone point me to a link where i can read about it. or is it right if you move from your old contract to new contract you need to resign then have 2 weeks off unpaid then restart your new contract. this is what one of our drivers was told he had to do to day by human recoures under tupe.
i cant believe its ever right but at his meeting today thats what he was told :confused:

he was told wrong

cipd.co.uk/subjects/emplaw/tupe/tupe.htm

Do you know what ■■■■■■ me off most about some of us “drivers” is that they have at their command, the power of the Internet. YET " they" can still summon up the energy to ask a question like that ! Instead of directing that same energy into finding out about the legislation which affects their working lives.

It’s no wonder at all that some get walked right over !

With whats been happening within the industry over the past 10 years, EVERYONE should make sure that they are fully conversant with TUPE at the very least.

Tesco, and the likes, feel very comfortable with their current “activity” because they understand ignorance.

And whilst on the subject of Tesco: forget the driver’s issues.

Stop customers shopping there. That is the only language they understand.

‘TUPE?’

My uncle used to have one but now he’s accepted he is bald and doesn’t bother anymore. :smiley:

hammer:
‘TUPE?’

My uncle used to have one but now he’s accepted he is bald and doesn’t bother anymore. :smiley:

pmsl :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: